34329 Palomares Rd., Castro Valley, CA
Sunday, October 7, 2007
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Celebrate the harvest season with fellow Libertarians at the award-winning
and picturesque Westover Vineyards Winery. Winemaker/owner and Libertarian
William Westover Smyth will give a tour and talk about winemaking and his
passion for port. Westover produces 23 varieties of port, more than any
other U.S. Winery.
· $20 per person ($10 if not participating in the wine tasting, kids
· Includes collectible Libertarian wine glass and tasting of select
Westover wines and Ports
· Cheeses, fruits, non-alcoholic beverages and other yummy
· Raffle items (bottles of wine signed by W. Smyth and other
· Tour of the Barrel Room, winemaking operations and the vineyard
· Enjoy socializing with friends old and new on the garden patio
· Proceeds benefit the East Bay Libertarian Parties outreach
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.21/1010 - Release Date: 9/15/2007