What You Can Do to Protect Your Children, Grandchildren and Others From Power Elite Mind Manipulation

http://www.thedailybell.com/member-zone/special-reports/report.cfm?id=28473&URL=What-You-Can-Do-to-Protect-Your-Children-Grandchildren-and-Others-From-Power-Elite-Mind-Manipulation
What You Can Do to Protect Your Children, Grandchildren and Others From Power Elite Mind Manipulation
By Anthony Wile

This sanity solution is a special focus on how to help today's youth free themselves from the grasp of mind control implemented within public schools and by Western mainstream media, which includes Hollywood's silver screen "productions."

The deafening roar of propaganda that bombards our children is mind-blowing, literally. The shackles of lifelong financial enslavement await every child born into the world and have been for decades now – centuries, in fact. But there is hope and a way to avoid those shackles and now I'd like to introduce you to a simple-to-implement solution that can free your loved ones' minds and give them the understanding necessary to stand alone amongst the crowd as free-market thinking individuals.

The "free-your-child's-mind" toolkit I will introduce to you is the best first step I have found over the past 15 years to truly make a difference. And I know how well it works, as my own boys (aged 8 and 11) have both been gleaning the knowledge imparted by this incredibly well-articulated solution and it has changed the way they think about personal responsibility in all life matters.

Now, I know what you may be thinking right now. "This sounds like a little bit too much for children of such a young age." Well, actually, it is the complete opposite. My boys are extremely well-functioning young people with all the same dreams and hopes of other young children their age. They love to play games and are very social. The primary difference is their ability to question and generally employ a critical thought process when evaluating information – FROM ANY SOURCE.

As Mark Twain once said, "Never let schooling get in the way of your education." And the solution I am very pleased to introduce to you is one that focuses on education that is NOT taught in our schools – private or public.

This educational solution is comprised of a series of books designed to be read by teenage children but which also serves well for many adults, especially if they are novices to free-market thinking concepts. In fact, I highly encourage parents or grandparents to take the time to sit and enjoy the books together with your children, grandchildren or whomever you care enough about to throw this lifeline.

In our home, I sit nightly with my boys for a half-hour to 45 minutes and we read together. I actually bought three sets of this liberating series and each of my sons has his own treasured copy. Upon reading each segment of these easy-to-read books, we discuss the issues and what Uncle Eric really means. Following the completion of each book, each of my sons then writes a little one-page synopsis of what the book was about and the lessons they learned throughout. This then gets paper-clipped to the inside back cover of the book and it goes into their "book box."

The book box is a place where we place these, amongst other books (including the classics), so that someday they can pull them out and follow the same educational process with their children and enjoy reading their interpretations of the material when they were their children's age.
For the purposes of this special report, I would also like to introduce you to an interview I had the pleasure of conducting with my oldest son, published here at The Daily Bell when he was just nine years old. Judge for yourself if this entirely unedited interview reflects a young man who has a pretty decent view of how the world really works.

August 7, 2011 – Nine-Year-Old Discusses Monetary Inflation and What Is Wrong with US Foreign Policy

Richard Maybury

Well, if you took the time to read that interview, then you now know the solution I've been referring to is the award winning Uncle Eric book series, written by Richard Maybury (Uncle Eric). You can find out more by clicking here now.

Using the epistolary style of writing (using letters to tell a story), Mr. Maybury plays the part of an economist writing a series of letters to his niece or nephew. With stories and examples, he gives interesting and clear explanations of topics that are generally thought to be too difficult for anyone but experts. The series includes the following:
  1. Uncle Eric Talks About Personal, Career and Financial Security

2. Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?

3. Whatever Happened to Justice?

4. Are You Liberal? Conservative? or Confused?

5. Ancient Rome: How It Affects You Today

6. Evaluating Books: What Would Thomas Jefferson Think About This?

7. The Money Mystery: The Hidden Force Affecting Your Career, Business and Investments

8. The Clipper Ship Strategy: For Success in Your Career, Business and Investments

9. The Thousand Year War in the Mideast: How It Affects You Today

10. World War I: The Rest of the Story and How It Affects You Today

11. World War II: The Rest of the Story & How It Affects You Today
Maybury's eleven-book series has been voted a first place winner in the Government category of Mary Pride's Practical Homeschooling magazine for two consecutive years. And for me, that comes as no surprise. They are the BEST books I have found for parents who do not want schooling to get in the way of their children's education. Find out more and order the Uncle Eric series, click here now.

For the record, I am not suggesting you need to pull your children out of their private or public school for this series to make a difference. Quite the contrary. But we do have an obligation beyond procreation to provide a pass-through of the knowledge we are fortunate enough to have earned. And yes, I said earned because education in a world that is focused on dumbing down the youth – all of us for that matter – is something that requires effort. Freedom is not cheap.

However, this Uncle Eric book series is cheap when measured by what the gains are for the outlay. I strongly urge anyone with an inclination of a desire to help their loved ones to better understand the way the world works to purchase the complete eleven-book Uncle Eric series from the publisher, Bluestocking Press. For more information, click here now.

Although individual books from the series are stand-alone publications containing valuable insights, it is the model designed by Richard Maybury that works best. And that model consists of an orderly read through the eleven books as outlined in the title list I provided above. I also encourage you to purchase the accompanying study guides that Bluestocking Press offers to compliment the Uncle Eric series.

Most importantly, I would like to close this special report by simply stating that it is very important for us to live every day of our lives as free as possible. And that means having the ability to make our own decisions about things that matter to us in our lives. This Uncle Eric series gives young and old alike the ability to come together and build a solid foundation that will help make sure we all have that chance to live a little freer in an otherwise un free world.

Order the Uncle Eric series today and share the gift of life with someone you love. Click here.

P.S. – Here are links to a few interviews I had the pleasure of conducting with Richard at The Daily Bell:
August 13, 2011 – Rick Maybury and Rick Rule on Why More War is Likely, the Future of the US Dollar and Why Neither of Them Vote
February 6, 2011 – Richard Maybury on the Collapse of the Anglo-American Empire and What It Means for You
June 6, 2009 – Richard Maybury Explains Mal-Investment, Crooked Regulations and the True Cost of Economic Fairy Tales