URGENT - Anti-Pelosi flier

Phil,

I may have a partial answer to your campaign materials dilemma (i.e something that won't cost you too much). The attached flier is from someone on the Ron Paul group who says he's printed 5,000 of them (see message below). Pretty good stuff! If you were to just get a bunch of little round stickers made with "Vote Phil" and your website on them or something, we could stick them on these fliers and put them up / pass them out. The message appears to be as good a fit for you as for Cindy Sheehan. If you want to do this, I suggest you tell our folks ASAP so Libertarians can get as many of those 5,000 fliers as possible before others do.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

noon8window.pdf (36 Bytes)

would he be ok with that, if so then great,please do it and I will pay the costs, or let me know what I need to do.

Phil

Phil,

My impression is that Dave is welcoming donations, but is willing to give away the fliers for free. Whether you choose to donate or not, if I were you I would not ask permission to put your stickers on them, just do it. Your candidacy is entirely compatible with the message of the flier, and unless he stipulates when he gives them out that they are not to be altered or added to, I think others receiving them for distribution should feel free, in the DIY spirit of the Ron Paul rEVOLution, to add their own touches or combine them with other materials to create added value. But if you feel it's important to get permission first, you're welcome to go ahead and ask. Dave's phone number and email address are below.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))