Hi All! Here's the agenda for this month's meeting.
Libertarian Party of San Francisco Agenda: Saturday, October 12, 2013
Meeting Location: SF
Main Library – 4thFloor Conference Room
1. Welcome – Introductions 3:05-3:15
2. Activist Reports – Past & Future 3:16-3:30
3. Announcements 3:31-3:45
4. Treasurer’s/Activity Fund/Elections Fund Reports 3:46-3:50
5. Website Report 3:51-3:55
6. Membership Update 3:56-4:00
7. State Legislative Updates (AB-351 & SB-1) 4:01-4:05
8. Proposition A Campaign/Campaign Committee 4:06-4:45
9. LPSF Platform 4:46-5:00
Hi Aubrey and All,
Oh good, I see that we have LPSF Platform on the agenda. A long time ago, a group of articles were written identifying the Libertarian position on issues such as the minimum wage, women/gay/etc. rights, etc. These articles were intended to be a sort of "Platform." I would suggest we read these articles for ideas on the new Platform, so we don't work hard at reinventing the wheel; as well as add other Platform issues that are not contained in those articles.
The article are still in the LPSF website. The best way to reach them is to click "Issues", then click the last page and work backwards.
Hi Marcy! Thanks for the tip. I will read them before the meeting on Saturday.