The President Needs Your Help

Speaking of The Ministry of Truth, here is an article i enjoyed that i am fowrarding in case some on the Discussion list are not on the list from where the article came. The point of the article is eternal vigilance, informed citizenry and other requirements for a free society no longer exist. The citizenry does what The Establishment reqires. The hoped-for deliverance from The Establishment will probably fail, especially now that the deliverer, a naive President, has aroused the Deep State.

Marcy

I have been reading Paul Craig Roberts for a long time. The Populist Observer, a monthly print publication, carries his column in each issue. I receive the Populist Observer because I exchange publications with its editor (I send him Ballot Access News in exchange). I would never pay for the Populist Observer, but it is interesting.
Over at least a decade of reading Paul Craig Roberts in the Populist Observer, I long ago concluded he is out of touch with reality. If anyone wants me to, I could comb thru past issues of the Populist Observer and find examples.
Antiwar.com no longer carries anything he writes. He isn't reliable.
Richard Winger 415-922-9779 PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147

Thanks, Richard. Anything you would like to say about the article itself?

Marcy