The November 2014 Election Campaign Begins

Hi All. I am happy to announce that the LPSF will once again be in the Voters Handbook that will come out early in October. We lucked out with the lottery today (and with the new rules, you need a lot of luck), and the LPSF is the official opponent of Prop C (increases the set-aside for the "Children's Fund" with a new definition of "Youth" that goes from ages 18-24!), Prop E (tax on sugary beverages), and Prop G (new real estate tax if you hold the property less than 5 years). Being the official opponent is great exposure for the LPSF, since all the neighborhood clubs and other organizations will invite us to their endorsement meetings to present our side of the issues. We can expect increased interest in our website and additional LPSF exposure leading up to the election on November 4.

To make the most of the opportunity, we are now kicking off our campaign with our full-fledged San Francisco Libertarian Campaign Committee. We set up this organization separate from the LPSF earlier this year so that we can legally raise and spend money for campaigns without running afoul of the legal spending limits. Depending on how much we raise, we will publicize our position on all the ballot measures (with an emphasis on Props C, E, and G) with online ads, newspaper ads, our annual postcard mailing, and with whatever way we can to help spread the idea of limited government.

Please help to contribute to the campaign by giving generously to the San Francisco Libertarian Campaign Committee (not the LPSF) for our November election activities. The more you give, the more we can do to get the good word out and grow the party. Please make your check out to San Francisco Libertarian Campaign Committee and send it to 2261 Market Street #170A, SF, CA 94114 or visit our website at
http://www.lpsf.org/joomla25/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=539 and click on "Campaign Contributions." To jump start our campaign, I will contribute the first $50.00 to begin the campaign. Will you join me?

Thanks!
Aubrey
LPSF - Chair

My check for $50 is being written as we speak

Marcy

Hi Marcy.

Thanks for your contribution!
Aubrey

My check for $50 is being written as we speak

Marcy