Someone wanted to go to court with me on Monday to serve motion

Dear friends,

We're going to request a different judge in my case, because the assigned judge does not come with good word of mouth from people my attorney Erica spoke with. This didn't surprise me too much, as I did not get any kind of sympathetic vibe from him.

As is so often the case, this is one more situation in which the injustice system treats defendants as second-class citizens in their own cases, and I'm not allowed to serve the form myself. However Erica would bill me if she goes,so I'm hoping one of my friends may be able to go down to Fremont with me to help out. At least the server doesn't have to be an attorney, but can be anyone other than the defendant.

Whether you wish to pitch in for this particular assistance or not, thanks to all of you for your support and your continued attention to my case, and I'll keep you updated.

Best wishes,

<<< starchild >>>
                  (415) 621-7932

Starchild

Due to bad planning, I am currently not in San Francisco, but rather in Europe. So I can't help you out with any personal errands.

Remind me again how I can make a contribution to the Starchild Legal Defense Fund? Hopefully over the internet; if not, then by check.

DRJ

David,

The kind of bad planning that results in being in Europe doesn't sound so bad. 8) I did in any case get a volunteer. But thank you for your generosity. I'm not set up to take Internet payment, unfortunately; the address to which to send a check (made out to Starchild) would be 3531 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114.

Namaste,
      <<< starchild >>>

Starchild

Due to bad planning, I am currently not in San Francisco, but rather in Europe\. So I can&#39;t help you out with any personal errands\.

Remind me again how I can make a contribution to the Starchild Legal Defense Fund? Hopefully over the internet; if not, then by &gt; check\.

DRJ

To: Starchild <sfdreamer@...>
Sent: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:07:19 -0700
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Someone wanted to go to court with me on Monday to serve motion

.AOLPlainTextBody { margin: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; color: #000; background-color: #fff; } .AOLPlainTextBody pre { font-size: 9pt; } .AOLInlineAttachment { margin: 10px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader { border-bottom: 2px solid #E9EAEB; background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title { font: 11px Tahoma; font-weight: bold; color: #666666; background: #E9EAEB; padding: 3px 0px 1px 10px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel { font: 11px Tahoma; font-weight: bold; color: #666666; padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue { font: 11px Tahoma; color: #333333; }
Dear friends,

We're going to request a different judge in my case, because the
assigned judge does not come with good word of mouth from people my
attorney Erica spoke with. This didn't surprise me too much, as I did
not get any kind of sympathetic vibe from him.

As is so often the case, this is one more situation in which the
injustice system treats defendants as second-class citizens in their
own cases, and I'm not allowed to serve the form myself. However Erica
would bill me if she goes,so I'm hoping one of my friends may be able
to go down to Fremont with me to help out. At least the server doesn't
have to be an attorney, but can be anyone other than the defendant.

Whether you wish to pitch in for this particular assistance or not,
thanks to all of you for your support and your continued attention to
my case, and I'll keep you updated.

Best wishes,

<<< starchild >>>
                        (415) 621-7932

Yahoo! Groups Links

SPONSORED LINKS

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

+ Visit your group "lpsf-discuss" on the web.

+ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
lpsf-discuss-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

+ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<image.tiff>

Namaste?

DRJ

Starchild:

"The first blow for Liberty has been struck" - check's in the mail.

DRJ