Savage: My predictions about the Boston bombing have come true

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

'My predictions about the Boston bombing have come true'
Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Dr. Savage noticed that President Obama’s address to the nation after the terror attack on the Boston Marathon sounded virtually identical to his speech after the Benghazi massacre.

Dr. Savage also pointed out that, as he’d predicted, the "Saudi national" mentioned in connection with the Boston bombings has been released.

"Obama promised that ‘justice would be done’ after Benghazi, too, and justice has not been done," Michael Savage reminded his listeners, adding:

In fact, the only witnesses either disappeared from Libya or died under mysterious circumstances.

I don't think we will ever find out who conducted the Boston massacre, either, because the government doesn't want you to know.

There was a Saudi national in the hospital, guarded by cops with machine guns, but he is no longer a "person of interest," the authorities are now saying.

Remember what I predicted right after the bombing?

I predicted that they'd release this Saudi "person of interest" and say that anyone who thinks he played a part in the attack is just a racist.

That's exactly what happened. I'm the man who knows too much.

The government knows a Saudi suspect isn't good for their gun-grabbing, pro-amnesty agenda, so they let him go.

They figure they'll pin the crime on some "cracker" a few months from now.
Visit the Michael Savage website here.

The Michael Savage newsletter is sponsored by: [ Continued Below ]

Michael Savage's NEW novel, "A Time for War," released today, features a plot that couldn't be more relevant:

A Chinook helicopter carrying a squad of Navy SEALS suddenly plummets to earth in Afghanistan. The U.S. is under secret attack, and only Jack Hatfield, a popular television host hounded from his position by left-wing forces in the media for speaking the truth, suspects the danger of this lethal conspiracy.

In the spirit of Savage's debut thriller "Abuse of Power," this latest in his Jack Hatfield series promises to be another bestseller.

Order "A Time for War" and get almost 45% off!

Thanks for reading "The Michael Savage Newsletter."

Remember: MichaelSavage.com is the place to keep up with all the latest news.

Visit MichaelSavage.com every day for exclusive updates, insider info and news about the controversy surrounding frequent Fox News guest Erik Rush, questions about putting Saudis back on the "trusted traveler" list and more.

Visit the Michael Savage website here.
PS: Did you get this email from a friend? Click here to subscribe and get The Michael Savage Newsletter delivered straight to your inbox five days a week.

If you are unable to see images in the message above, click here.

This email was sent to ortegan@... as a subscriber to the Michael Savage e-mail list.
To change your e-mail delivery preferences or unsubscribe, please click here