[ronpaul-118] FW: BUNDY UPDATE What you guys might have not been aware of

Subject: Thought you may like to know

SSSSS Ssubject: A person my wife knows tried to get to the site in NV

Here's her account. She's an attorney in LA.
Subject: Here's what the news won't say about what really happened in Nevada...
From a person that went there, drove there from L.A.
I rolled into Laughlin really early, like 5:30 am. So many people had shown up, that we decided to leave in groups. A second group to leave at 8 AM as scheduled. Ours was a big group too. About two dozen cars, loaded with passengers.
The highway was almost empty until near Mesquite. Then it was a traffic jam. Motor homes, campers, ATVs running along side the freeway, motorcyles, vehicles, every thing you could possibly imagine. Everyone on their way to Bunkersville. Then it about stopped, just inching along. Word traveled down the traffic line that the feds had blocked the road just out of Mesquite and were searching vehicles for weapons and cell phones. Cell phones were confiscated and smashed. The people were given a chit for $30.00 redemption value. I left my phone at home. Some of us that had four wheel drives decided to just leave the road and head overland. As we got closer to the ridge, we were stopped by armed militia. We could not go any further. We could wait, or turn around and go back to the road. Men, that I suspect were special forces, had climbed the ridge from the back side and captured the snipers. They were at that moment coming down the ridge to take them to

Mesquite where they would be let go. They weren't prisoners, they were just going to be replaced by friendlies.

Because of the roadblock on I-15, people refused to be searched, and refused to turn back. They just pulled off the road and parked. It was like a dam backing up a river. Soon the feds were trapped between the Americans who had already gotten through, and the Americans that had been stopped on the highway. The BLM agents went into full panic mode and called for help. LVPD which had REFUSED to show up to help Americans HAD to show up to rescue BLM that was now trapped and helpless. The blockade was SEVEN MILES LONG! That's a pot load of people.
A group of armed Americans along with local cowboys went to Mesquite to liberate the cows that had been confiscated and held by BLM. They were being driven back home in an old fashioned cattle drive. The feds say it was voluntary, don't believe it.
I was basically standing around twiddling my thumbs when the word came down that the Director of BLM had surrendered and all forces would be withdrawn. I could not go on. The road was blocked and would be blocked probably for the rest of the day at least. A bunch of us turned around and left. It was over. There were THOUSANDS of people there, and more arriving every minute. The ranch, Gold Butte, the entire area was completely surrounded by Americans. The highway was completely blocked in both directions of people trying to get through. Everyone was very peaceful and friendly. No fights or anything. There was a rumor in the line, that some of the mercenaries hired by the feds had defected and were now on the side of the Americans.
I came back and immediately saw this pack of lies and half truths.
At one point, I-15 was closed in both directions, about seven miles south of Mesquite, because protesters had blocked the freeway. Nearly two dozen police officers and a SWAT unit were at the scene to keep the peace and assist the BLM enforcement officers to safely leave the area. They were scared crapless!
Sola Fide, sola gratia, sola scriptura, solus Christus, sola Deo Gloria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SRtlUi3OJ_c

++++++++++++

BLM Selling Out America

The Bundy standoff has really gotten a lot of folks looking into the BLM's activities.

They need to examine the Forest Service, too.

Quote:
Real estate expert Fabian Calvo thinks the recent standoff between the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy is about much more than grazing rights. Even though this standoff is over, we find out It’s really about sweetheart deals for federal land. Calvo says, “The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I was doing research for this and speaking to some of my contacts on Wall Street. The BLM is part of the Department of the Interior, and look at what they have been doing? Through the BLM, the Department of the Interior has been confiscating land and going after land, for example, in the high desert in California and all over the place. What I am hearing is they are categorizing this land for future collateralization or to sell off. In the Weimar (Germany) hyperinflation, after the hyperinflation, what did they back their currency with? They backed it with mortgages and they backed it with land. This is a total

possibility here in America, but here’s the part that is more sinister and crazy. The Department of the Interior and BLM have been providing sweetheart deals for Chinese investors. I have a laundry list of deals that have been approved just in the last year. Whether it’s Smithfield, a giant hog producer in America, and all of the farm land, overnight, the Chinese became the number one employer in a ton of cities across the U.S., but it doesn’t stop there. Chinese investors are getting approval for solar fields. There are battery companies they have taken over, and the list goes on and on. The USDA gave the Chinese approval to import their chickens. Why is this happening? It is an end of the road situation. It is just like where America was with England when we were exercising leverage over them around WWII because we were the largest creditor nation. Now, we are the largest debtor nation, and we owe all this money to the Chinese. In order to not
have them dump our debt, we’re basically allowing them, through the Department of the Interior who is stealing rancher land and killing their cattle, they are selling out America.” Rest of the article here: http://usawatchdog.com/blm-selling-o…-fabian-calvo/

+++++++++++

Subject: FYI- a real nugget here!

Steve Quayle Alert

THe BLM did the same thing to the OX Ranch in the California new York mountains…..I used to live near the ivanpah valley and near the molycorp mine….they had a big waste water pipe blow up and they sent in “the turtle lady” I got to know her and she said the desert tortoise was doing much better around the cows….good food partly digested…….her name was patty……another bit of information that is just something to think about…..on the clean-up of the “radioactive waste” that cost them about 13 million…..I was invited to a BLM and molycorp meeting, at the end they ask if there were any questions…..I questioned why the people cleaning up the waste were storing it in 55 gallon drums right next to the three trailers they were living in if was that dangerous…..typical answer was we will investigate the problem…..a couple days latter clean up was terminated(BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a

private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it’s own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.