Reach out directly to property owners, homeless people, vendors, and other potential victims of government (Activism help wanted!)

Would anyone with a vehicle like to join me in visiting identifiable property owners, homeless people, vendors, and others who are the subject of improper or unnecessary complaints to municipal authorities about “blight” on their property, abandoned vehicles, unpermitted vending, etc.?

I believe paying such visits to individuals being snitched on by their neighbors, making them aware of the complaint(s) against them on sites like SeeClickFix.com http://seeclickfix.com/, and expressing our support for their rights to use their property as they choose, do their own thing so long as they aren’t violating the rights of others, etc., as well as possibly volunteering to help them address actual or perceived problems, could be personally rewarding and generate some positive sentiments toward Libertarians among these potential victims of government enforcement efforts spurred by the NIMBY complaints.

This would be standing up for liberty in a very direct way that has the potential to directly impact people’s lives and help make them aware of how government rules and policies are endangering their freedom and well-being. Ideally, I’d love to find some simpatico property owners willing to provide space on their property for pro-freedom murals, billboards, or other messaging.

If you’re up to help with this, give me a call any time at the number below, and let’s discuss/schedule some outreach! A few screen shots of particular complaints about residential “blight”, unapproved construction, unlicensed sidewalk vending, homelessness, illegal parking, etc., attached below. These are all in Oakland or Berkeley, which for whatever reason seem to attract a higher volume of complaints on SeeClickFix.com http://seeclickfix.com/ than SF does, but with a bit of hunting we can no doubt find plenty of other cases in SF too.

Reply here or feel free to call or text me any time at the number below.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))
(415) 573-7997