Re: LPSF October Meeting

Cool, Chris! Yes we do have the library room booked, but starting at 330pm (not the usual 3pm) because they had another event happening before ours. Next month is back to normal. I like the addition of the LPSF to the Hong Kong button! I got a few of those myself from Calvin of the Alameda County LP.

Anyway, about to hop on a SFDebate online event at 7pm, on the question, "Which would you rather live under, anarchy or dictatorship?” I’ll be defending anarchy, naturally! All welcome to join:

I’ll look at the brochure later when I have time and get back to you. Working on something myself too.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

···

On Oct 6, 2022, at 4:26 PM, Chris Mendes mendescd@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

I’m looking forward to the meeting this weekend. I have some options for hosting a social, Connecticut Yankee & Mission Bowling Club. Both are affordable and can handle ~50 people with food & drink. We’ll need to discuss a mail/email service. I don’t have contact info for all.

Starchild, do we have the library booked for this weekend?

I’ve attached some localized marketing materials I’ve been working on. The simplified Chinese brochure is more towards mainland Chinese. I’m working on converting to traditional to focus on HK peoples. The two button graphics are anti-CCP messaging that will definitely ally us with the HK protesters. Let me know what you think.

Yours in Liberty,

Chris Mendes
Chair, LPSF
<LPSF Brochure 1.pdf><LPSF Brochure 1 Chinese Simplified Final.pdf><Hong Kong protests 02 - 2.25.png><Hong Kong add oil - 2.25.png>

Online.

Have a Great One,

J

···

On 10/6/22 at 7:00 PM, Starchild wrote:

Date: October 6, 2022
To: “LPSF Activists List” lpsf-activists@forum.lpsf.org,
“Chris Mendes” mendescd@gmail.com
Cc: “Daniel Boord” dsboord@gmail.com,
“Tim Dyer Jr.” tmdyer@gmail.com,
“Max Cranley” mcranley@gmail.com,
ba-liberty@freelists.org,
“Starchild” sfdreamer@earthlink.net,
“Jay” morphallaxiskgdm@mail.com
Subject: Re: LPSF October Meeting
Cool, Chris! Yes we do have the library room booked, but starting at 330pm (not the usual 3pm) because they had another event happening before ours. Next month is back to normal. I like the addition of the LPSF to the Hong Kong button! I got a few of those myself from Calvin of the Alameda County LP.

Anyway, about to hop on a SFDebate online event at 7pm, on the question, "Which would you rather live under, anarchy or dictatorship?” I’ll be defending anarchy, naturally! All welcome to join:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82109355117?pwd=T29UcXRmYytjL1V1cm5KOURIclgzZz09#success

I’ll look at the brochure later when I have time and get back to you. Working on something myself too.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

On Oct 6, 2022, at 4:26 PM, Chris Mendes <mendescd@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m looking forward to the meeting this weekend. I have some options for hosting a social, Connecticut Yankee & Mission Bowling Club. Both are affordable and can handle ~50 people with food & drink. We’ll need to discuss a mail/email service. I don’t have contact info for all.

Starchild, do we have the library booked for this weekend?

I’ve attached some localized marketing materials I’ve been working on. The simplified Chinese brochure is more towards mainland Chinese. I’m working on converting to traditional to focus on HK peoples. The two button graphics are anti-CCP messaging that will definitely ally us with the HK protesters. Let me know what you think.

Yours in Liberty,

Chris Mendes
Chair, LPSF

<LPSF Brochure 1.pdf><LPSF Brochure 1 Chinese Simplified Final.pdf><Hong Kong protests 02 - 2.25.png><Hong Kong add oil - 2.25.png>