RE: [lpsf-discuss] Speaker on Saturday

Anyone driving to this event?

Mike,

I'm interested in going myself, but also need a ride. Eric Dupree told me same for him. If you guys want to chip in $20 each, I'll rent a car; otherwise perhaps there's someone else driving who can take passengers?

<<< Starchild >>>

Anyone driving to this event?

From: Dr. Michael R. Edelstein [mailto:dredelstein@threeminutetherapy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:40 PM
To: lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com; freestaters_nca@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Speaker on Saturday

SNAC Announcement

All Are Welcome:

Prof. Daniel Sutter of Oklahoma University will talk at Saturday Anarchy Club on Saturday Feb 26. The topic will be "A Sympathetic Critique of Libertarian Anarchism"

7:15 \- 7:30:  Reception and socializing \(light refreshments provided\)

7:30 \- 9:00:  Seminar presentation and formal discussion

9:00 \- 10:00:  \-\- open interaction \-\-

10:00 pm:      The meeting is over\.

SNAC is held six times per year and entails a forty-five minute academic presentation plus a forty-five minute discussion.

As always, refreshments and socializing!

Details:

For more information, go to the SNAC website:http://www.sjsu.edu/stringham/snac/

If you prefer not to be emailed about upcoming talks simply reply to this email. We hope to see you at our events.

Directions to Vista Del Lago Clubhouse in Santa Clara:

Directions from the Peninsula traveling on 280 South: Exit Saratoga Avenue in Santa Clara (not the Saratoga exit in Sunnyvale!). At top of exit ramp, take a left onto Saratoga. Go through a few lights and take a left onto Stevens Creek Blvd. Then a quick, first right onto Buckingham (not a traffic light). Continue down Buckingham about 500 yards (past Keystone) to the end of the street. Vista Del Lago is on the right. Park on Buckingham or one of the other nearby streets (you might have to go over to Mauricia). The Clubhouse is in the interior of the complex. Look for the Directory or ask someone where the Clubhouse is.

Directions from downtown San Jose traveling on 280 North: Exit Saratoga Avenue in Santa Clara (not the Saratoga exit in Sunnyvale!). At top of exit ramp, take a right onto Saratoga. Go through a few lights and take a left onto Stevens Creek Blvd. Then a quick, first right onto Buckingham (not a traffic light). Continue down Buckingham about 500 yards (past Keystone) to the end of the street. Vista Del Lago is on the right. Park on Buckingham or one of the other nearby streets (you might have to go over to Mauricia). The Clubhouse is in the interior of the complex. Look for the Directory or ask someone where the Clubhouse is.

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>