RE: [lpsf-discuss] [Lnc-business] Credit where credit is due – Trump's bold regulatory reforms

What does xenophobia have in common with failed states and centers of terrorism?
Starchild, you have become a mouthpiece for the political establishment.

Re xenophobia: it’s a mistake to infer emotions from behavior. A phobia is an extreme fear, it’s an emotion.

Opposing foreigners, gays, anarchists, etc. may or may not indicate a phobia or fear of them. For example, I dislike and boycott olives, but I don’t fear them.

Warm regards, Michael

Michael R. Edelstein, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
415-673-2848 (24/7)
htttp://ThreeMinuteTherapy.com <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>

Author of Three Minute Therapy <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>
Features help for anxiety, depression,
relationships, panic attacks and addiction

What does xenophobia have in common with failed states and centers of terrorism?

Starchild, you have become a mouthpiece for the political establishment.

John,

The government based in Washington D.C. can also be described as a failed state (I presume you wouldn't call it a success!) and a center of terrorism. Therefore a concern about terror that focuses only on the threat from overseas, while ignoring an equal or greater threat from within the U.S. government itself, can properly be termed xenophobic, i.e. uniquely and irrationally afraid of "foreigners".

That's hardly the message the "political establishment" is seeking to put forth, so I believe your offensive "mouthpiece" comment is way off base.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))

I like Trump's choice for the US Supreme Court. In 2014 he was part of a 3-judge panel that struck down a Colorado campaign finance law that let individuals give twice as much money to Dem and Rep candidates as to other candidates. The idiot US District Court judge in that case had upheld the law on the grounds that Dems and Reps "need" more money. But the 10th circuit, including Gorsuch, reversed that and struck it down.
Richard Winger 415-922-9779 PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147