RE: [lpsf-discuss] Jeanie Re: Gary North of Lew Rockwell: An Excerpt - Some Problems With School

Dear Jeanie;

A Pagan work ethic! Of Course! The " Druids Wiccans Shamanists Voodooists United For Profits " meeting is open to all. A really great group of Covenists! But sometimes those Satanists can be devilish. Pagan Power For All!

For more on these groups please see the Yahoo web directory:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spirituality/Faiths_and_Practices/Paganism/

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Ron-

I'm afraid I have no work ethic whatsoever... despite some libertarians who have vociferously argues the contrary. Not much of a fan of the concept.

Is there seriously a capitalist Pagan group? If so I'd love to take part.

BTW, you forgot "Heathens"... my ex is a Heathen now. I idenitify as Wiccan and Pgan (and neo-Pagan, why not. Other things too, but to speak contemporary: "I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you." (no rights violations intended)

Oh well, this undisciplined modal libertarian is going to be under strict discipline starting in 30 minutes. Won't be back on this list 'til Monday

BTW, anyone know how the Abyss you hang and take care of a U.S. Navy uniform? I picked up two beautiful black ones at Out of the Closet yesterday, but they are so heavy they knock over everything I try hanging them on and I'm scared to fold them up and ruin them. ;o

I also find it ironic that this peacenik is looking for military uniforms (for... ah... acquaintences, of course). Having a look at them, I suddenly get an idea why everyone supports wars... it's all sex appeal. ;o

ciao,

Jeanie

Dear Jeanie;

Somewhere out there in Google Land I'm certain there's a Capitalist Pagan Group.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

P.S. On those Navy uniforms on hanging them the proper way. To reiterate the cult classic movie Mommie Dearest with Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford, " No Wire Hangers!!! "

Try good old solid sturdy wooden hangers after a proper dry cleaning for those old solid sturdy woolen uniforms.

Jeanine Ring <jeanie_ring@...> wrote:

Dear Jeanie;

A Pagan work ethic! Of Course! The " Druids Wiccans Shamanists Voodooists
United For Profits " meeting is open to all. A really great group of
Covenists! But sometimes those Satanists can be devilish. Pagan Power For
All!

For more on these groups please see the Yahoo web directory:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spirituality/Faiths_and_Practices/Paganism/

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Ron-

I'm afraid I have no work ethic whatsoever... despite some libertarians who
have vociferously argues the contrary. Not much of a fan of the concept.

Is there seriously a capitalist Pagan group? If so I'd love to take part.

BTW, you forgot "Heathens"... my ex is a Heathen now. I idenitify as Wiccan
and Pgan (and neo-Pagan, why not. Other things too, but to speak
contemporary: "I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you." (no rights
violations intended)

Oh well, this undisciplined modal libertarian is going to be under strict
discipline starting in 30 minutes. Won't be back on this list 'til Monday

BTW, anyone know how the Abyss you hang and take care of a U.S. Navy
uniform? I picked up two beautiful black ones at Out of the Closet
yesterday, but they are so heavy they knock over everything I try hanging
them on and I'm scared to fold them up and ruin them. ;o

I also find it ironic that this peacenik is looking for military uniforms
(for... ah... acquaintences, of course). Having a look at them, I suddenly