Problem to be fixed on LPSF Meetup Group

Hi Starchild,

It was very good of Beau Cain to post the LPSF Tax Day panel discussion on the LPCA website. The event is easily seen by anyone visiting that website. Unfortunately, Beau gave the RSVP as the LPSF Meetup Group, and in spite of my earlier entreaties, the event is still not listed there. As a result, visitors to the LPCA website who want to RSVP, click on the link and find absolutely nothing about Tax Day Panel Discussion on the LPSF Meetup Group.

As I understand it, you as the Organizer, are the only one who can list an event on the LPSF Meetup Group calendar. It would be great if you did, not only so that LPSF does not look lame by asking someone to RSVP where they cannot do so by clicking on an RSVP link, but also because Aubrey is saying it is time to assess possible attendance (How!?)

Thank you!

Marcy

Thanks for the reminder Marcy, I'll go post it there now! Would you or anyone else like to be an assistant organizer to be able to post events on the Meetup?

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Marcy,

I can't seem to find the announcement with the details on the event. If you have it in electronic form, please send it to me.

Thanks,
                     ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild,

Thanks for doing this. Sorry I did not think to send you the announcement. It is attached.

Thank you also for inviting me to be assistant organizer of the LPSF Meetup Group. Yes, I think I can be of help in that regard. You can trust me not to step on anyone's toes by posting something off topic.

Marcy

Yeah, I just realized that, but no worries, it's already fixed.

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

Thank you. I was ready to cry for messing up on my first day. Glad you were able to fix it.

Marcy

Yeah, I just realized that, but no worries, it's already fixed.

Love & Liberty,
                              ((( starchild )))