Paul moves up to 2nd place in Iowa, Romney in 3rd

LPSFers,

Anyone willing to do phonebanking to Iowa to help RP move from 2nd to 1st
place?

Warm regards, Michael

(Attachment image001.jpg is missing)

Hi Michael! I have signed up on the website, watched the training videos, picked up a headset, and I plan to start my phonebanking this weekend. I decided it's time to jump in and help. I may solicit your help to master that google chat business, as I'm a bit on the technology-challenged side. Despite some of his opinions on a few issues, he's really the only viable candidate with a good track record. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks!
Aubrey

Aubrey,

Wonderful!

I'm here to help. Feel free to call 415-673-2848.

Warm regards, Michael

Aubrey,

You can also get help from Jun Dam, 415-748-1113, if needed.

Warm regards, Michael

Hi Michael! I ended up going to the Meetup on Front Street yesterday, and Jun showed me how to do the phonebanking. Not that hard to do after all. I ended up making only 40 calls before I had to end my phonebanking for the day, but it certainly was a lot easier than pushing campaign literature for Jeff Adachi on street corners and such. I only had about 2 or 3 hangups out of the 40, of course a lot of lines busy/answering machine type of calls, but when people answered a substantial amount of support for Ron Paul. In my very last call for the day, I connected with a Libertarian who said he takes a good hot shower each time to scour off all the Republican crud that he has to bear for changing parties just for this election!

Our guy has a chance. If anyone is thinking about helping out, now is the time to do it. Statesmen like Ron Paul don't materialize often, and this is clearly his last hurrah. Phonebanking is easy once you get the hang of it, and you can do it from the convenience of home on the week-ends (allow for 2 hours later in Iowa). If I can do it, anyone can!

Thanks, Michael, for getting me inspired to help out!
Aubrey

P.S. There's another Money Bomb coming up for Ron Paul this Friday, December 16.

Great work, Aubrey!

I agree. Ron Paul is the type of statesman. like Thomas Jefferson, who
comes along once every hundred years or so.

Helping RP out is an important opportunity for lovers of liberty.

Warm regards, Michael