Oppose Sunday parking meters in SF --Tell MoveOn not support pro-meter petition

Left-wing petition site MoveOn is asking its members whether they should support a petition asking the mayor, SFMTA, and others to keep Sunday parking meter enforcement. Here's what I wrote them in response to their survey:

Why don't you think MoveOn should support this petition?
Parking meters are unnecessary and nothing but a scam to take more money out of people's pockets, a regressive tax that falls hardest on the poor. They create stress in people's lives, and manufacturing them wastes resources and harms the environment creating resource-intensive objects that ultimately add nothing to society.

Anything else you'd like to share?
Yes -- I want a way to contact people whose petitions I sign. Their contact info should be included on the messages you receive when you sign a petition. MoveOn should also publish its general criteria for accepting or not accepting a petition, and reveal the vote totals on this and other surveys. More transparency, and more bottom-up democracy!

If you are not a site member and didn't already get a similar survey, you can give them feedback on this issue by using their press contact page (http://pol.moveon.org/feedback/press/) from which they say "a real person will review your email as soon as possible and get back to you if necessary," or email help@....

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))