Opportunity to buy advance tickets to see "Tolkien" followed by live-streamed Q&A with Stephen Colbert (May 7, SF)

If you're a Lord of the Rings and/or Stephen Colbert fan, this opportunity to see a special advance screening of a new film about the author might be of interest – I reserved 2 tickets, and it came to $28.40 with fees. The movie opens May 10 (which you can also buy tickets for here if you're interested), but the special advance screening with Colbert is Tuesday, May 7, 7:30pm, at Century Theatre, 845 Market Street, in San Francisco.

Don't wait too long if you're interested, as I expect this will sell out. I just received the email this morning via a special screening list I signed up for.

J.R.R. Tolkien, author of "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings", is on record as having had anarchist/libertarian sympathies:
“My political beliefs lean more and more to Anarchy (philosophically understood, meaning abolition of control not whiskered men with bombs) – or to 'unconstitutional' Monarchy... Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.”

– J.R.R. Tolkien, in a letter to his son Christopher, 1943

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

P.S. – Maybe this should have been obvious, but thinking about it I just realized the event description doesn't necessarily mean Colbert will be at the theater in SF in person doing the live-streamed event; he may well be livestreaming to multiple theaters from a remote location somewhere else. It's a little bit misleading if that's the case. But still should be cool.