[NorCalLibertarians] Re: [LPC County Officers] Judicial Committee ruling announcement

Allen,

allege:
1) To assert to be true; affirm
2) To assert without or before proof
(The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)

If Terry had remembered the post from Rodney, then I don't understand why he would state as a fact,

"the officers charged with conducting this business
were not prepared to document their words"

when it seems that they were desirous of documenting their words, but some technical issue foiled the plan. So, not only did Terry "allege" they weren't prepared to document their words, but he did so incorrectly.

You ask "why was it important to do this?" [pardon Selzer]. The op-comm members were just doing their duty per the Bylaws, as they understood it. They dealt with the evidence they had at hand: I am sure all involved would have preferred the recording had been available. Would you rather they ignored the Bylaws? That's a very slippery slop, indeed. Once the question is raised, they can't just stick their heads in the sand and ignore the issue. Pardoning Mr. Selzer seemed the best legal way forward in a messy situation.

Finally, I would like to suggest that you keep each discussion to one email list. In just the last week I have received 24 emails from you; most of them just copies from multiple lists; sometimes the same email to the same list twice.

Rich

Richard,

My responses inline below, marked ***

--- In lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Newell" <richard@n...>
wrote:

Allen,

allege:
1) To assert to be true; affirm
2) To assert without or before proof
(The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth

Edition)

If Terry had remembered the post from Rodney, then I don't