New message from Gary Johnson

Gary,
No wonder you lost.
Instead of raising 500,000,000 bucks, think about raising 50,000,000 people. And if you think the people you want, can be bought for 10 bucks each, you're a fool, no matter how you look at it.
1) The government has $500,000,000,000 to buy them. That's a thousand times more.
2) They're worth a lot more than 10 bucks each.
3) Everything is not for sale.
4)

John F. Bechtol
707-623-6005

Oh, John. ALL politicians, even the few good ones, have to raise money to fund their campaigns. It's the way our political system is built. Until the entire political system is changed, this is the way it will be .

You know that I have advocated changes in the political system, but these will not happen in our lifetimes, unfortunately. Changes like:

1. All elections should be LOCAL and regions reps are chosen from among the local reps and state from among regional and national from among state.
2. NO campaigning allowed. And so that means no campaign contributions, either. Anyone who seeks power shouldn't be trusted with it, don't you think?
3. Political deliberations and voting records should be secret. Yes, you read that right. Secret. That way they all rise and fall together and will be forced to work together to reach a consensus on every matter. They also won't be prey to special interest groups; can vote their consciences.
4. No political parties. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Every eligible voter is also a candidate on the ballot. The highest vote getters are elected. Or else all elections are write-in. Either way.

Nina

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
--Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

Nna,
I think it's a scam.
John

To: "lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com" <lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com>; Message Email Reply <m+300ordaq000000tv789a00002l9si84i89ed36m81empy6np2e2@...>; "RhetoricalOwls@yahoogroups.com" <RhetoricalOwls@yahoogroups.com>; "zakrevolution@..." <zakrevolution@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [lpsf-discuss] Re: New message from Gary Johnson

Oh, John. ALL politicians, even the few good ones, have to raise money to fund their campaigns. It's the way our political system is built. Until the entire political system is changed, this is the way it will be .

You know that I have advocated changes in the political system, but these will not happen in our lifetimes, unfortunately. Changes like:

1. All elections should be LOCAL and regions reps are chosen from among the local reps and state from among regional and national from among state.
2. NO campaigning allowed. And so that means no campaign contributions, either. Anyone who seeks power shouldn't be trusted with it, don't you think?
3. Political deliberations and voting records should be secret. Yes, you read that right. Secret. That way they all rise and fall together and will be forced to work together to reach a consensus on every matter. They also won't be prey to special interest groups; can vote their consciences.
4. No political parties. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Every eligible voter is also a candidate on the ballot. The highest vote getters are elected. Or else all elections are write-in. Either way.

Nina

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
--Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

To: Message Email Reply <m+300ordaq000000tv789a00002l9si84i89ed36m81empy6np2e2@...>; "RhetoricalOwls@yahoogroups.com" <RhetoricalOwls@yahoogroups.com>; "lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com" <lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com>; "zakrevolution@..." <zakrevolution@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:23 PM
Subject: [lpsf-discuss] Re: New message from Gary Johnson

Gary, No wonder you lost. Instead of raising 500,000,000 bucks, think about raising 50,000,000 people. And if you think the people you want, can be bought for 10 bucks each, you're a fool, no matter how you look at it. 1) The government has $500,000,000,000 to buy them. That's a thousand times more. 2) They're worth a lot more than 10 bucks each. 3) Everything is not for sale. 4) John F. Bechtol 707-623-6005

To: John Bechtol <javlin@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:04 PM
Subject: New message from Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson 12:34pm Jul 10
Gary Johnson 2016: PROJECT Our America “And ye shall know the Truth,and the Truth shall make you free". John 8:32. “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed,it must be achieved”. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I would like to say a big thank you for sending me a friend request and its nice to have you as a friend on my list it would be also nice to have you on the team if you would like to join as we are working to achieve our america in 2016. The Gary Johnson 2016 Project Our American Initiative is an astounding responsibility that our Divine God has placed on me at this time in my life for the benefit of our country that we love so much. . It is a commitment I have made but I am unable to carry it out by myself. I hereby request that you join me on this very compelling journey of taking our country back. If as many as possible join with me, it will be the greatest and most loving success story our country has ever known. The America we once

knew and loved is gone. The country’s major supplier of jobs, small business, cannot hire workers due to restrictions placed on them by our current administration. Our healthcare, passed under this administration, needs total revamping. We don’t need mosques built on grounds that are a result of wicked Islamic extremism. These are just a few examples. We need prayer back in our schools and our daily lives. We need our leaders to talk the TRUTH to us. We need God in our lives. We need a country that is based on freedom and a joy in living. We need to find the way back to love of country, and love for one another, those we know, and those we don’t know. If we don’t speak up now, take action, and take our Beloved America back, our destiny could conceivably be shelved. It is possible that Americans could very well end up as servants in our own country. Immigrants would take over all that rightly belongs to us. Our freedom and rights would be
gone.The first phase of the Gary Johnson 2016 PROJECT Our America, Spreading the Message of TRUTH, will consist of a series of seminars, most likely forty in all. There would be three or four seminars per month in States and Cities across this great country of ours. The focus of the seminars would include but not limited to: 1. Building the Gary brand of awareness. 2. Raising funds for Gary sponsored charities; 3. Raising political campaign funds; 4. Sharing of ideas, knowledge and skills with successful people for the sole purpose of creating a better tomorrow for America. 5. Teaching people skills for personal success in a new economy which would include being more competitive in order to ‘cash in’ on the new economy; 6. Expanding the Gary voter base beyond the fan base. This would include bringing together Libertarian's, Independents, Tea Parties, unaffiliated people, and Win over the hundreds of thousands of people who are ‘fed up’ with our
current politicians and Washington politics as a whole. 7. Show Americans we can put them back to work without excessive government spending,Create ways to address the real problems in a way that will be lasting and that American people will approve of. The term “Loyalist Alliance” is self-explanatory. It represents a gathering of loyal people who will liaise with me for the benefit of making the dream of restoring America to its old and true values. There are many benefits for Loyalist Alliances. Among them: 1. Choosing a State as one of the Centers for a Seminar; 2. Dinner with the Loyalist Alliance group during a fund raiser; 3. Right to submit projects and ideas for Government betterment 4. High level donors will be able to endorse and choose politicians for endorsement; 5. Right to utilize profit making opportunities available in the project; 6. Right to sell products at venue of Seminars; The above will give you some idea of what the Gary
Johnson 2016 PROJECT Our America is about. It is a very electrifying and at the same time loving undertaking to say the least. To want to work on a project that will revitalize America is something not only to be proud of, but it’s something that will help our fellow Americans. I am willingly answering the call to do all I can, but your help is vitally needed for the success of this undertaking,We need to raise $500,000,000 before 2016 I ask for your support in meeting this goal. If you are willing to help in reaching this goal for the Gary Johnson 2016 PROJECT Our America, Thank you in advance for your encouragement and support. I look forward in working with you as a friend, a brother and a sister as we begin this project to get our Beloved America back! God Bless You, Gary Johnson

These days there is no way of knowing.

So, I repeat, if the acceptance of money to finance or encourage a political campaign were highly frowned up or, even better, condemned the way bribery is today (it IS bribery, after all), such problems would be a thing of the past.

Do you think California Tea Party would influence Florida Tea Party to scuttle Bill (Birther) Posey? I'm here with his opponent . He's running as a Democrat.

< -- The message is truncated. -- >

--- Sent with mail@metro, Real Life Real Time Mobile ---