New email list for organizing to end lockdowns in SF

I’ve been talking with Johnny, the restaurateur who came and spoke (virtually) at our last meeting, and is part of an informal group seeking to reopen, and he’s put me in touch with a few others. I started a groups.io list for the group, which everyone interested in the issue is welcome and encouraged to join:

To subscribe to the list, email OpenSF+subscribe@groups.io, and once you’ve subscribed you can post to the list by emailing OpenSF@groups.io. Please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

There is also a petition to sign, here:

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

···

On Jan 20, 2021, at 11:51 AM, Starchild via LPSF Forum wrote:

Starchild
January 20
I’ve been talking with Johnny, the restaurateur who came and spoke (virtually) at our last meeting, and is part of an informal group seeking to reopen, and he’s put me in touch with a few others. I started a groups.io list for the group, which everyone interested in the issue is welcome and encouraged to join:

groups.io

OpenSF groups.io Group

A grassroots group of restaurant and service industry workers, owners, customers, and community members seeking to end the government lockdowns imposed, often unconstitutionally and without scientific basis, in response to Covid-19 in San Francisco,…

To subscribe to the list, email OpenSF+subscribe@groups.io, and once you’ve subscribed you can post to the list by emailing OpenSF@groups.io. Please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.