My trial starts on Monday (10/29)

So, nearly two years after I was arrested and charged with prostitution, my trial is finally starting on Monday. I'm supposed to be there at 10:00 a.m., but am told it may not actually start until the afternoon, so I'm suggesting people come around noon or 12:30p.m. You're welcome to come earlier or later of course if that's when you can make it, but you might have a wait or might miss something.

Again the location is on the 2nd floor in Department 602 (Judge Keith Fudenna), Fremont Municipal Court, 39439 Paseo Padre Parkway. If you are coming by car and have room for others, please post something or let me know, as someone else may be able to use a ride.

The court is also a short distance from the Fremont BART station (maybe a 10 minute walk). From BART, go out of the parking lot onto Walnut Avenue, and make a right. Pass Civic Center Drive, and the next big intersection is Paseo Padre Parkway -- it's the big building across the street on your left.

Remember that persons entering the court building are subject to an unconstitutional search (having your bags scanned and walking through a metal detector). I'm not going to tell you how to dress or act or any of that, I trust you to use your best judgment.

Thank you for your support!

Power to the People!
            ((( starchild )))
                 (415) 621-7932

“Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it.”

-Michael Rivero [quoted by Melanie Marshall]

Dear All,

I just heard Starchild's phone message saying he is presently unable
to post an update to his trial today, so here is his message to anyone
who would like to be in the courtroom showing support for Starchild:
Preliminary hearing (no jury, but presentation of motions) today at
2:00 pm (location below from his previous post), until around 4:30 pm.
Tomorrow around 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.

Marcy