Michael Edelstein Speaking At The May Free Exchange

Hi All,

There will be a Free Exchange on Saturday, May 4th. Directions, etc below.

Speaker: Dr. Michael R. Edelstein

Topic: The Myth of Self-Esteem.

Dr. Michael R. Edelstein is a San Francisco clinical psychologist with an in-person and telephone therapy practice. He has appeared on over 300 radio shows, lectures regularly, and trains professionals. He was awarded "Author of the Year" by a professional organization (www.nacbt.org) for Three Minute Therapy . He was past president of the Association of Behavior and Cognitive Therapists. He trained volunteers at the National Save-A-Life League and Community Sex Information, both in New York City. He's the professional advisor for SMART Recovery, an addiction self-help group, here in San Francisco. You can find more info at: www.ThreeMinuteTherapy.com.

Future Schedule - Saturday June 1st - Penny Burbank - topic TBA

If you are interested in speaking at a future Free Exchange, please let me know

Jim Elwood/ISIL
May Free Exchange/Open House

6 Gonzalez Dr.
San Francisco, CA
+415-859-5174

Saturday, May 4, 2013
7 pm - Midnight
Speaker: 8-9 approx

Hello Friends,

You are all welcome to my monthly open house Free Exchange party. I have settled on doing it the first Saturday of each month (except as noted). Even with a speaker, this is meant to be a low-key social getogether. Other friends are welcome.

I will provide some beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks. Pot luck and BYOB welcomed.

No charge, but donations welcomed.

The location is at the main entrance to the Park Merced apartment complex, off of 19th Ave. next to San Francisco State University.

By transit: From downtown stations (or from Balboa Park), take the MUNI M-line trolley to the SF State University stop. You’ll see the Park Merced entrance. My apartment is on the shallow left of the entrance circle. Walk past the front of the building and go to the inner corner - #6.

The 28 bus runs on 19th Ave and stops at SF State, if you are coming from the north or west parts of the city. The 29 Sunset bus also gets here

By car from north - Go 19th Ave past SF State and Holloway Drive, turn into Park Merced, go around the entrance circle onto Gonzalez Dr. park at first opportunity.. From East Bay or south - make your way to 280, get off at SF State exit. Go up Junipero Serra to Holloway, turn left, then left at 19th Ave. light. Park Merced is there.

Transit is recommended, but parking is relatively easy here.

Please RSVP.

Hope to see you!

Jim Elwood
Executive Director
International Society for Individual Liberty