LPSF rep to serve on Libertarian Party of California Platform Committee

Hi all,

Something I forgot to bring up at our meeting on Saturday – we need to appoint someone to be on the LPC Platform Committee.

The committee will be meeting (presumably virtually and then once in person at the start of the convention) between now and the 2021 state convention happening May 14-16 at the Visalia Marriott in Visalia – 300 South Court ,Visalia CA 93291 (see 2021 LPC Convention - Libertarian Party of California) to draft proposed changes to the state platform for convention delegates to consider (the current platform is online at Platform - Libertarian Party of California).

I’ve served numerous occasions in the past, and am willing to do so again, but if anyone else is interested, please reply and let us know!

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))
LPSF Chair
(415) 625-FREE

Update: we were past the deadline for submitting names, so hearing support from Starchild and RIchard, Greg and I tentatively volunteered, pending formal approval from LPSF.

Oops! I replied to Mimi too soon – just saw your response to her, Jeff. I got the impression from the previous responses you and Greg sent that you’d rather not do it. If you two are okay with serving/alternating on the state Platform Committee, that’s fine by me.

Mimi, please disregard the message I just sent listing myself as the representative, and list Jeff instead with Greg as our alternate.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

···

On Feb 16, 2021, at 2:31 PM, jeff via LPSF Forum wrote:

jeff
February 16
Update: we were past the deadline for submitting names, so hearing support from Starchild and RIchard, Greg and I tentatively volunteered, pending formal approval from LPSF.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

Starchild
February 15
Hi all,

Something I forgot to bring up at our meeting on Saturday – we need to appoint someone to be on the LPC Platform Committee.

The committee will be meeting (presumably virtually and then once in person at the start of the convention) between now and the 2021 state convention happening May 14-16 at the Visalia Marriott in Visalia – 300 South Court ,Visalia CA 93291 (see 2021 LPC Convention - Libertarian Party of California) to draft proposed changes to the state platform for convention delegates to consider (the current platform is online at Platform - Libertarian Party of California).

I’ve served numerous occasions in the past, and am willing to do so again, but if anyone else is interested, please reply and let us know!

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))
LPSF Chair
(415) 625-FREE

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.