LPSF Nov. 2021 Meeting Minutes

All,

Attached are the minutes from today’s meeting. Please advise me of any
questions, comments, or corrections.

Thank you,
Richard

LPSF Nov. 2021 Meeting Minutes-2.pdf (66.7 KB)

I see one correction already: 5pm PST in the call to order should be
changed to 3pm PST. (I was looking at local time where I am.) Please tell
me if you see others.

···

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:38 PM Richard Fast fastrichard77@gmail.com wrote:

All,

Attached are the minutes from today’s meeting. Please advise me of any
questions, comments, or corrections.

Thank you,
Richard

Thanks, Ricky!

As I mentioned, the publicly available BLANK CDC.gov sarscov2 #vacciNationverification card” ( attached here ) can be downloaded by anyone & filled out by anyone. There is no law against filling out a “sample,” taking a snapshot, & saving it on your phone or dispersing the blanks to all your friends & family. The #USgovt made it so easy I suspect they intended for at least the 0.0001% elites to use it thusly while the lowly prols fall in line with all their fallacious & bogus protocols & snakeoils which clearly are NOT as “effective” as proclaimed if one must take more than 1 (one) every few months.

NO ONE checks the validity of the card since there is no data base of all US residents’ private health records available to bouncers & hostesses. I’ve used mine 100 times this year without even a second glance. Three of my friends have travelled cross country by airlines since this past summer & NONE of them were required to produce bogus #vacciNation verification. Even our corrupt af Congress has yet to pass a law that violates our supposed “medical privacy rights,” BUT if folks voluntarily give them up ( à la giving up gun rights, etc ) that’s on those dimwits. #USgovt, à la all others, rules by FEAR; there are not enough enforces to back up its arcane & nefarious initiatives.

As proto-Libertarian Tolstoy proclaimed in the 1800s, we should avoid engaging govt at all costs as much as possible; no letter writing, no expensive legal suits which only enrich the attorneys yet change nothing, no pointless virtue-signaling arrests ( protests should educate the general public & not even mention electeds ). We live under the largest govt Earth has ever witnessed & it has only grown larger under the fraudulent sarscov2 protocols & TRILLION dollar fiat/debt currency bailouts/stimulus scams as nearly half the free market US economy has been more than decimated.

As I’ve done with the DCLP, we should promote ways to maximize Liberty for ALL: freedom to give up bodily integrity OR NOT; wear fancy smile-/body-masks OR NOT; sacrifice privacy OR NOT; embrace embolden & enrich the the fossil cartels OR ride a bike, walk; bow & bend & wriggle under #USgovt taxation & regs OR NOT. No one pays additional (restaurant) taxes for food ( or bows to idiotic protocols ) when we hold PRIVATE dinner parties for friends & family, excluding or including anyone we like, at a much lower cost ( 10:1 to 100:1 ) than going out to bars & restaurants ( including parking fees ).

I look forward to working with y’all supporting your other initiatives. I know Bare is keen to push the needle on #FREErangeNUDISM.

Warmly,
Marty, MrMoultonLP@gmail

Jeff mentioned he ( or someone else? ) would be updating the SFLP ( or CALP? ) site’s position on PUBLIC NUDISM etc. Where is that posting located?

Bare & Me this past Summer at City Hall.