LPSF meeting Saturday & afterward

Hi Mike,

A couple questions regarding your speaking to LPSF members on Saturday…

Someone asked about video recording. Have you been making any recordings of your appearances? Have anyone traveling with you who could do that? Their other question was whether you’d address any local issues. I guessed not, and wouldn’t expect you to be familiar with SF politics or concerns, but as the local party affiliate it is appropriate for us to try to tie stuff into San Francisco and opportunities for local engagement/activism where possible, so any focus along those lines wouldn’t hurt.

Finally I wanted to ask whether you have any plans for immediately after the meeting (after 5pm). We’ve traditionally had an informal social over dinner at a nearby restaurant following our meetings. That hasn’t been happening recently due to the double-kicker of Covid and poor turnout, but I think it would be fun for Saturday if you’re available.

I’m copying our local list on this message.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

Starchild, thanks for our conversation the other day. It was wonderful of you to call.

For this part of the trip, I will be solo. If someone else feels like recording our meeting, that would be great. Yes, for example, this afternoon I did a recorded local interview.

You’re right, I am not up to date on local issues. Nonetheless, I would love to hear what those are and to discuss how our principles should be applied at the community level.

Because I must be in Los Gatos by 7:00, I better pass regarding dinner. Terribly nice of you to mention it.

Mike

Mike ter Maat

Austrian-School Economist

Pro-Reform Police Officer

Candidate for the Libertarian Party Presidential Nomination

miketermaat.com

(954) 547-8996

GoldNewDeal.ORG

···

On Nov 11 2022, at 1:24 am, Starchild sfdreamer@earthlink.net wrote:

Hi Mike,

Someone asked about video recording. Have you been making any recordings of your appearances? Have anyone traveling with you who could do that? Their other question was whether you’d address any local issues. I guessed not, and wouldn’t expect you to be familiar with SF politics or concerns, but as the local party affiliate it is appropriate for us to try to tie stuff into San Francisco and opportunities for local engagement/activism where possible, so any focus along those lines wouldn’t hurt.

Finally I wanted to ask whether you have any plans for immediately after the meeting (after 5pm). We’ve traditionally had an informal social over dinner at a nearby restaurant following our meetings. That hasn’t been happening recently due to the double-kicker of Covid and poor turnout, but I think it would be fun for Saturday if you’re available.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

Sure, Mike. Sorry your schedule is too tight to hang out for dinner after our meeting, but glad you’re getting out there to lots of local events. What was the local interview you did? Do you have a link for it or anything?

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

···

On Nov 11, 2022, at 2:49 PM, mike mike@miketermaat.com wrote:

Starchild, thanks for our conversation the other day. It was wonderful of you to call.

For this part of the trip, I will be solo. If someone else feels like recording our meeting, that would be great. Yes, for example, this afternoon I did a recorded local interview.

You’re right, I am not up to date on local issues. Nonetheless, I would love to hear what those are and to discuss how our principles should be applied at the community level.

Because I must be in Los Gatos by 7:00, I better pass regarding dinner. Terribly nice of you to mention it.

Mike

Mike ter Maat
miketermaat.com https://www.miketermaat.com/
(954) 547-8996
GoldNewDeal.ORG https://goldnewdeal.org/

On Nov 11 2022, at 1:24 am, Starchild sfdreamer@earthlink.net wrote:
Hi Mike,

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

Yeah, I’m sorry, too. A couple guys from the Kern County LP have a recording studio, so we did a brief interview. Yes, I’m hoping to get a link eventually as well.

···

On Nov 11 2022, at 7:52 pm, Starchild sfdreamer@earthlink.net wrote:

Sure, Mike. Sorry your schedule is too tight to hang out for dinner after our meeting, but glad you’re getting out there to lots of local events. What was the local interview you did? Do you have a link for it or anything?

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

On Nov 11, 2022, at 2:49 PM, mike <mike@miketermaat.com> wrote:

Mike

Mike ter Maat
miketermaat.com
(954) 547-8996
GoldNewDeal.ORG

On Nov 11 2022, at 1:24 am, Starchild <sfdreamer@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))