List LPSF, other local LP chapters as part of Bay Area Civil Liberties Coalition [1 Attachment]

LPSF folks, please let me know ASAP if there are any objections to us being listed on either the website or fliers as proposed in the message below (previous version of flier is attached below). Zaki is with Restore the Fourth; the coalition includes other groups who've been involved with defending the Fourth Amendment, protesting Feinstein, anti-surveillance activism, etc. I think it's a no-brainer for us and an opportunity to get our name out there to people who share our views on these important issues.

Other Bay Area LP chapters (San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Santa Clara, etc.) are also encouraged to add their names to the effort -- please let me know if your group wants to sign on.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))
Outreach Director, Libertarian Party of San Francisco
                              (415) 625-FREE

June_18_2014_flyer.pdf (162 KB)

The website and the flyer looks ok to me, and I would be fine with LPSF joining. But I suggest waiting for Aubrey and others' "vote."

Marcy

Hi Starchild and Marcy. Please go ahead and list the LPSF. I'd be happy to join with more Restore The Fourth type of activities if we could ever figure out when they're going on. I was disappointed there was nothing for this past Independence Day.

Thanks!
Aubrey

The website and the flyer looks ok to me, and I would be fine with LPSF joining. But I suggest waiting for Aubrey and others' "vote."

Marcy

LPSF folks, please let me know ASAP if there are any objections to us being listed on either the website or fliers as proposed in the message below (previous version of flier is attached below). Zaki is with Restore the Fourth; the coalition includes other groups who've been involved with defending the Fourth Amendment, protesting Feinstein, anti-surveillance activism, etc. I think it's a no-brainer for us and an opportunity to get our name out there to people who share our views on these important issues.

Other Bay Area LP chapters (San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Santa Clara, etc.) are also encouraged to add their names to the effort -- please let me know if your group wants to sign on.

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))
Outreach Director, Libertarian Party of San Francisco
(415) 625-FREE

<June_18_2014_flyer.pdf>