Liberty Report talks to Vanessa Beeley: ‘Everything the US media says about Aleppo is wrong’

From Ron Paul's show.

This is of local import , as WWIII might have some detectable influence on the weather in the Bay Area.

Temperatures will range from 53 degrees to 10,000,000 with winds out of Lawrence Berkeley Labs , and Mountain view, with gusts up to 4000 mph.

Small craft are advised to duck and cover.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/29/liberty-report-talks-to-vanessa-beeley-every-the-us-media-says-about-aleppo-is-wrong/

Is this meant as satire of global warming alarmism? :slight_smile:

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Humm... Say what? US taxing me to death to send tons of $ to terrorists. Better have global warming.

Marcy

"World War III might have some detectable influence on the weather in the Bay Area" – coming from either Phil or from Ron Paul, the argument implicit in that statement, that the main reason to oppose a huge, apocalyptic war is its possible impact on local weather, sounded rather sarcastic to me. But not entirely unlike suggestions that people dying from poverty-related causes in poor countries today are in desperate need of protections against projected rises in sea levels many decades in the future.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Oh, I see. Starchild, you were quoting Phil's email, and I was referring to the video itself. Nothing about climate change in the video, and plenty about US's habit of arming terrorists and then whining about it.

Marcy