JSA Convention/LP Booth on Sat., Nov. 17 (Santa Clara)

I won't be able to do this one because I'm going to Washington D.C. for the next Libertarian National Committee meeting which is Nov. 16-18, but as several LPSF members who've participated before can tell you, this is a very productive and fun outreach event with lots of high school students who are interested in politics.

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild! Sorry you won't be able to go. I went last time and totally enjoyed myself. These kids are more interesting to table to than the general population, for sure. I will attend and anyone who wants to ride with me, just let me know. The last one ran from 1:30-4:30 PM, and I expect the timing on this one will probably be similar. By the way, it's Libertarian pizza that we go for afterwards.

Thanks!
Aubrey

Hi Aubrey,

I never went because there were always lots of LPSF'rs who wanted to go; but if this time everybody is busy, and you need some company, let me know, and I will ride with you. It would be good if the younger members went, but since Lawrence is about my age, I won't feel really out of place!!

Marcy