Icelanders Storm Central Bank

Great to see the Icelanders all fired up as hyperinflation kicks in -

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6287

On a similar topic, a couple of us attended the Hard Assets Conference in SF over the past weekend. Granted, a majority of the conference activity was centered around mining investment but I should point out that Peter Schiff stole the show with his 2 sessions on the economy.

His keynote in the large hall was standing room only, which was impressive, but then his 'workshop' session later on in the same room - and scheduled for ~50 people - was overflowing into the hall. And it wasn't even on the official conference agenda.

And he wasn't discussing mining investments either. I would estimate that 40% of his talk was direct and specific libertarian and free market wisdom of how the US Gov and the Fed have screwed us over, and that Obama or any other regulatory action was just going to make the situation a whole lot worse. It was pretty amazing...and surreal. I think he is approaching rockstar status - on and off Youtube now.

Reason I bring this up - He's releasing an updated version of his book next Spring. It might be a good opportunity for the lpsf to sponsor an event with him at that point. I can't remember the last time I saw that many libertarian receptive people at an event in SF prior to Sunday.

Just a thought. I'll post a link to the video of his talk once they have it ready.

cheers,

David