I plan to attend the California Libertarian Party convention April 1

I plan to attend the California Libertarian Party convention April 1-3

I believe that my dues are paid up to the San Francisco Libertarian Party.
If my membership has lapsed please let me know so I can pay up.

As you will recall I was for a while the Secretary of the San Francisco
Libertarian Party.

Could I possibly be made a delegate to the convention in Los Angeles? How
does that work?

Sam Sloan

Hi Sam. I justchecked, and your membership is expired. If you want to be a delegate at the convention this coming week-end, youhave to be current. You can either renewyour membership for $25.00 at the LPSF website via PayPal or send a check. (I will email you separately if you aresending a check as you should send it to my home address, as I won’t have timeto check our LPSF mailbox for another week or two.) See you at the convention this week-end! By the way, anyone who is NOT attending the stateconvention but is planning to attend the national convention in Orlando on the MemorialDay Week-end and would like to be a delegate at the national convention: please let me know so I can put your name inas a delegate from California this coming week-end. As a rule, due to California’s hugepopulation, California gets a very large number of delegates for the nationalconvention, but if your name does not get put in this coming week-end, you maynot make the list, so please let me know if you plan to attend the nationalconvention and I will add your name in. Phil, I will definitely put your name in, as you requested, so no needto email me. Thanks!Aubrey

OK I just paid $30 as a "Donation". Please consider $25 of that to be dues
and the other $ 5 as a donation.
I have a new address:

1414 29TH AVE

OAKLAND CA 94601-2309