Grand Jury Complaints [1 Attachment]

Sorry, not sure what went wrong with my attachments in the last posting I just did, so here they are again, hopefully attached correctly.

Thanks!
Aubrey

Hi Aubrey,

I may be clicking the wrong thing, but I see only one attachment in your post, the Silvestri letter regarding addressing the (Draft) Environmental Impact Report. So, I Googled Heather's Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericaRising/message/9457

Heather's post that comes up has several attachments that those interested can read or use for their own Complaint.

Marcy

Hi All! I filed my complaint against ABAG and the MTC with the SF Civic Grand Jury yesterday via fax and regular mail. I also named SF Board of Supervisor Eric Mar in the complaint due to his voting NO on June 20 when the ABAG Executive Board members voted on a motion to study the feasibility of putting Plan Bay Area to a vote of the people. Even though the motion lost 13-9 (and we were all amazed that even 9 members voted YES on the motion), it was telling that even some of the members who opposed the idea during the discussion before the vote actually voted YES during the roll call vote because the whole event was being taped and ended up on YouTube. Thank goodness for the video camera and technology! If you are going to submit an official complaint to the SF Civil Grand Jury, it would be great if you could do it before this Thursday (D-Day for the adoption of Plan Bay Area).

Thanks!
Aubrey