Good News from the California Libertarian Party Executive Committee Quarterly Meeting

Brian, Isn't this the perfect issue and opportunity to get the 92.7 ball rollllllllling. My pledge still stands. Better a little action than none. My checkbook is open and my pen is out.

Phil

Ah, you've hit the other side of the story! I'm thinking about how to best do this, Phil.

I'm thinking that making this a broad-based libertarian advertising and fundraising campaign for the ad campaign would be the best way to go forward (as opposed to the non-partisan route I tried earlier).

If we can raise $5,000 in the next two weeks, we can move ahead -- aggressively -- with a California advertising campaign to apply further pressure on the governor and underscore the LP's commitment on this issue.

If you're reading this and are interested in fundraising and activism to promote the LP's call for marriage equality, please send me an e-mail and I'll add you to the team to get this snowball rolling down the hill! We need creative people, design people, radio and TV voices, production people, writers, thinkers, innovators, fundraisers and lobbyists from across the country.

Get in touch with me and we'll make this debate sizzle.

Cheers,

Brian

Philip Berg <philip@...> wrote:
Brian, Isn't this the perfect issue and opportunity to get the 92.7 ball rollllllllling. My pledge still stands. Better a little action than none. My checkbook is open and my pen is out.

Phil