[Freed-M] Re: Is this a violation of privacy and / or an invitation to home invasions

Thanks Jim,
I've had a nagging feeling there was a missing government crackdown. I'm forwarding your inspiration to my other lists so they can spread the word.
John

Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: [Freed-M] Re: Is this a violation of privacy and / or an invitation to home invasions

This is just further evidence that the first amendment is no longer appropriate for today's world and needs to be reinterpreted. It was never intended to provide a license for lies and harmful info to be disseminated. We aren't still living in the founders world where news traveled slowly and there was no one or two single mass market media companies that told everyone what was news and what wasn't. In today's world we no longer have the luxury of allowing people and companies unfettered access to high speed printing presses and instant electronic communication. For everyone's safety we need to have gvt control and licensing of the media. There needs to be strict limits on how many pages per minute printers can print when owned by non-gvt agencies. There needs to be limits on how much paper a private individual can own and stockpile. There needs to be strict limits on the bandwidth an individual has access to and the number of megabytes of data

they send daily. No honest citizen has a need for more then a ream of paper per month or more then 200 megabytes per day of bandwidth.