[Freed-M] Police Union Caught Putting GPS On Rival Politician's Car And Framing Him For DUI

The Founders were NOT traitors and criminals.
They were leaders and they had a responsibility to history, justice, and their communities

John, have you watched the entire video?

Larken’s point is they were traitors and criminals under their Govt at that time.

The parallel today is that people who peacefully walk across the US border from Mexico illegally are considered criminals—but just under the existing US laws.

Starchild, thank you for Larken’s inspiring, liberating video.

Warm regards, Michael

Michael R. Edelstein, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
415-673-2848 (24/7)
htttp://ThreeMinuteTherapy.com <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>

Author of Three Minute Therapy <http://www.threeminutetherapy.com/>
Features help for anxiety, depression,
relationships, panic attacks and addiction

The Founders were NOT traitors and criminals.

They were leaders and they had a responsibility to history, justice, and their communities

Hi Michael,

I would like to add my 2 cents if I may. Although I watched only half of the video, I understood the message after the first five seconds. Our Founding Fathers were not only traitors to the Crown then and would have been prosecuted had they not prevailed, they would be traitors to the "Country" now if they tried to overturn the current government. Nothing has changed. The situation remains the same. The situation is the same whether we are discussing brave people who are willing to put their lives on the line to form a new country, or brave people who are willing to walk across a border. In the eyes of the law, they are criminals.

In the U.S. there is a Criminal Code; states and cities also have their own codes. A "crime" is defined as breaking a statute in any of the public laws contained in those codes. Are any of those codes unconstitutional, unfair, unjust, unlibertarian. No doubt. So those who feel that is the case need to choose to resist those laws (and suffer the consequences) or work to overturn those laws. Meanwhile, the laws stand.

Marcy

Exactly, Marcy.

Another strong theme is since we own our own bodies and the fruits of our labor, taxation and other Govt incursions violates our individual rights.

Hi Michael,

I would like to add my 2 cents if I may. Although I watched only half of the video, I understood the message after the first five seconds. Our Founding Fathers were not only traitors to the Crown then and would have been prosecuted had they not prevailed, they would be traitors to the "Country" now if they tried to overturn the current government. Nothing has changed. The situation remains the same. The situation is the same whether we are discussing brave people who are willing to put their lives on the line to form a new country, or brave people who are willing to walk across a border. In the eyes of the law, they are criminals.

In the U.S. there is a Criminal Code; states and cities also have their own codes. A "crime" is defined as breaking a statute in any of the public laws contained in those codes. Are any of those codes unconstitutional, unfair, unjust, unlibertarian. No doubt. So those who feel that is the case need to choose to resist those laws (and suffer the consequences) or work to overturn those laws. Meanwhile, the laws stand.

Marcy

Yes, Michael. A very strong theme. Therefore, it is up to us who believe in the self ownership theme to change the laws that prevent us from exercising self ownership effortlessly.

Marcy