Fliers finally arrived! 8)

The rave-style fliers I ordered which were supposed to be here a couple weeks ago finally arrived (just in time!), and they look good! So I have a box of 5000 sitting in my hallway ready to go. If you want to help distribute, let me know, especially if you're planning on attending any dance parties or youth-oriented events this weekend. I want to pump most of them out tomorrow in places where you can find fliers in the Haight and the Mission, and at various events this weekend including Halloween parties.

I went ahead and used my own credit card to pay for them, so whenever I can get a check sent from the party to reimburse me the $230 (the cost actually ended up being $5 less than the $235 the LPSF appropriated), that would be great. The invoice from RockBottomPrinting is below.

Once again, the candidates listed include:

Michael Badnarik/Richard Campagna
Judge Jim Gray
Chris Maden
Jonathan Marvin
Harland Harrison
David Rhodes
Starchild

Power to the people!
          <<< Starchild >>>

P.S. - There's going to be a free, high-profile event starting at the W Hotel downtown tomorrow (Thursday) during the daytime from 4-9pm that will be a perfect opportunity... anybody else want to join me to flier it? See http://remixhotel.com/sanfran/about/ for details.

<<< Starchild >>>

The rave-style fliers I ordered which were supposed to be here a couple weeks ago finally arrived (just in time!), and they look good! So I have a box of 5000 sitting in my hallway ready to go. If you want to help distribute, let me know, especially if you're planning on attending any dance parties or youth-oriented events this weekend. I want to pump most of them out tomorrow in places where you can find fliers in the Haight and the Mission, and at various events this weekend including Halloween parties.

I went ahead and used my own credit card to pay for them, so whenever I can get a check sent from the party to reimburse me the $230 (the cost actually ended up being $5 less than the $235 the LPSF appropriated), that would be great. The invoice from RockBottomPrinting is below.

Once again, the candidates listed include:

Michael Badnarik/Richard Campagna
Judge Jim Gray
Chris Maden
Jonathan Marvin
Harland Harrison
David Rhodes
Starchild

Power to the people!
          <<< Starchild >>>

Date: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:29:15 PM US/Pacific
To: sfdreamer@...