Department of Defense Releases Flight 77 Videos Flying Into Pentagon

Dear Everyone;

This url has the two videos on it from security cameras showing American Flight 77 flying into Pentagon. The video shows at best a white blur and then the explosion.

The first video about half way through and the second video about 20% through.

http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/foi/index.html

Ron Getty
  SF Libertarian

Ron Getty,

Thanks for the link to Department of Defense Flight 77 flying into the Pentagon videos. What I saw in these videos leads me to believe the Pentagon was hit by a missle or something other than a large commercial passenger airplane. Why does government want these videos seen now?

All the best,

Don Fields

Dear Don;

The release was forced by a freedom of information of act. The plane was a Boeing 757 not exactly a tiny little blur as depicted. And where the heck is the real Flight 77 - squirreled away in Area 51?

Lots of unanswered questions.

Plus there is still the missing security video of the gas station across the way from the Pentagon the FBI snaggled and never released.

Ron Getty
  SF Libertarian

defliberty@... wrote:
        Ron Getty,

Thanks for the link to Department of Defense Flight 77 flying into the Pentagon videos. What I saw in these videos leads me to believe the Pentagon was hit by a missle or something other than a large commercial passenger airplane. Why does government want these videos seen now?

All the best,

Don Fields