military-industrial complex and imperialism - all of which I find
anathema to my views.

By and large, I have been repeatedly marginalized in both national
debates and in media exposure by the Democratic leadership, which
works in tandem with the corporate interests that control what we read
and hear in the media.

I look forward to advancing my presidential candidacy within the
Libertarian Party, which is considerably closer to my values, my
foreign policy views and my domestic views.

Yes, because apparently Mr. Gravel believes we are more like "the
Party of FDR". Oh, for Pete's sake!!!

Marcy

One can only hope that over time Mr. Gravel will come to understand that the problem with the Democratic party, with it's wars and corporatism, is that it is in fact very much acting in the tradition of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, except he was the true Great Communicator. He managed to fool nearly all the people for 76 years now.

Just for starters he devalued the dollar by 60 percent right off the bat when the inauguration stands were still being dismantled, by, taking gold from the citizens and giving them 20 dollars an ounce, then once the gold was safely in the bankers vaults, he made the gold worth 35 dollars an ounce. This devaluing of the paper and ink currency that thepeople were forced to use made everything a lot more expensive for the people, especially food.
To add insult to injury, in an effort to raise food prices so that farmers could pay off the debt incurred in the boom years, he forced the plowing under of millions of acres of crops and the slaughter and burial of millions of cows. the result was widespread hunger. Among the people who found thier money suddenly worth less was my Aunt sarah.

Aunt sarah bore a son, Albert, who was severely underdeveloped mentally. Sarah had gone hungry in the early stages of pregnancy in order to feed her other children, including my favorite Aunt Edie. And the funny thing is, the whole family would think it absolute heresy to place the blame where it belongs, on FDR and his bankster buddies.

Once again, the banks are being rescued,and food prices are going through the roof because of currency devaluation and the monetary idiot editor of the wall Street Journal has called for bulldozing Mc Mansions to keep real estate prices up in order to keep the money flowing to the banksters. . Same story, slightly different circumstances. So they throw the people a 100 billion dollar tax rebate bone while stealing trillions from the people by creating trillions out of thin air and giving it to the priveledged banksters on wallstreet. Atleast nobody in Greenwich will suffer, and the hundred billion will only add to inflation including food and gas and electricity, and medicine, and ....