Chance to be an official election observer / Reminder - School Board debate tonight!

If anyone is interested in observing vote tallying processes on Election Day, please let me know and I will be happy to authorize you as a representative of my campaign for this purpose (see message from Elections Department official below).

I personally have less than full confidence that the process is safe from vote fraud, though neither am I convinced that such fraud is widespread or routine among those charged with conducting elections and tabulating votes. Got a strong opinion on the subject of whether fraud could readily occur? This is your chance to gather more data with which to challenge or confirm your view.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

P.S. - Tonight is the second debate sponsored by a number of different community organizations, happening in the Lincoln High School auditorium from 630-830pm. Please come out and support if you can! NPR affiliate KALW will be recording the forum, which will be broadcast later if they get good sound quality. The location is at Quintara and 22nd Avenue. Street parking is reportedly pretty easy, or you can take public transit (L, 28, 48, 66 MUNI lines). A document from the organizers is attached, listing some of the questions which candidates will have a chance to answer.

noon8window.pdf (36 Bytes)