[ca-liberty] Something for all the Ron Paul supporters to read

The bulk of his arguement is the support of Federalism, as I stated before, but you got me. He does support a constitutional ban on abortion. That goes against the entire thrust of the Constitution and asks for raw political force and a procedure of Constitutional ammendment to outlaw abortion. That really does suck, and is admittedly wrong.

I gues in his mind life is more important than liberty. Although it is sad that in this area he does not realize or care to see the horrible and futile consequences of a nationwide ban. Nevertheless, in a libertarian modern world, an abortion would only be a cheap flight away to to Vancouver, or perhaps Bermuda with lots of funds pouring into Planned Parenthood.

Ok, Pauls problems are real, This is why I am supporting Christine Smith for the libertarian nomination. She will balance out Paul. I challenge all Paul supporters to send her Paul will get the L word on the radar screen, then Christine can get some real ink and show us in the best possible light. at least ten percent as much money as you send Paul so she can keep her campaign going. I did that today when I talked to her.

Good for you! :slight_smile: Rob (speaking for myself not Outright) --- In lpsf-discuss@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Berg" <philip@...> wrote: > >I challenge all Paul supporters to send her Paul will get the L word on the radar screen, then Christine can get some real ink and show us in the best possible light. at least ten percent as much money as you send Paul so she can keep her campaign going. I did that today when I talked to her. > > >