[BAP2] The Nanny State has reached its zenith. No “Tiger Selfies,” say New York legislators! Latest post.

Wow! Add pictures "threatening safety" to "insulting the prophet" as government- banned expression. Everyone involved in this legislative insanity should be banned from office.
How do we get started?

We have gone nuts. Something in the water, I guess. The animals are seen as "profit making props" and that is worth a new law. Arrgghhh!

Marcy

We have gone nuts! Why do we allow this to go on?
We act as if it is other people's lives on the chopping block, we let the New Yorkers circle the drain and we watch it happen.
I had a nice chat with one the New Yorker's today. I feel like we have a responsibility in these things and we should do something about it.

Indeed, it is not other people's lives on the block, it is ours, each and every one of us. That is why I stayed up until 3 am last night to work on LPSF activism. There is no silver bullet, unfortunately. Any hope of reversing the trend of going nuts will entail each one of us working on a tiny little piece of the problem in our own way.

Marcy

All this sort of legislation relies on the root premise that we do not own and control our own bodies.

I think if libertarians can prevail on two key points, regulations like this would be left with no foundation, and would rapidly crumble. These two key points are, in essence:

(1) You have the right to harm your own body, up to and including terminating its existence.
(2) There is nothing harmful or shameful to children or anyone else about sexuality or the naked human body.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Are you talking abut the naked human bodies of the tigers, Starchild?

:-]