Ballot Recommendations?

What are the LPSF Ballot Recommendations for the June 6 Primary Election? A quick perusal of the LPSF website didn't seem to indicate anything. What about Propositions A & B?

Along similar lines, I didn't see anything on the California LP website about Propositions 28 & 29, either.

DRJ

Hi David,

Blame me for the the LPSF website. I already promised the group to update it by middle of this week. There will be some good stuff then.

Regards,

Marcy

I haven't seen the Executive Committee's decision on Props 28 and 29, but I can almost guarantee you they will oppose 28 and either oppose or remain neutral on 29. Proposition 28 is of course a no-brainer, since it is a new tax proposal. Prop 29 requires some detailed analysis to see if it is less bad than the term limit provisions we have now.

Terry

Terry,

We are currently voting on a motion to oppose both these measures, and if I recall correctly it appears to be passing without opposition (I voted to oppose both).

Love & Liberty,
                                              ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian Party of California Executive Committee

Thanks, Starchild. And of course, I got the numbers mixed up when I tapped this out. Prop. 29 is the tobacco tax increase and Prop. 28 is the term limit proposal.

Opposing both sounds completely reasonable.

Terry