Alameda County LP – 14th Annual Wine & Liberty Event (Sun. Oct. 25, 1-4pm, Castro Valley)

The Alameda County Libertarian Party is having their annual "Wine & Liberty" fundraising event tomorrow:

https://www.lpac.us/14th_annual_wine_liberty_event

Space is limited, so you need to go to the website above to get tickets, although they are free (if you want to do wine tasting, that costs money. Info from the site about the event is copied below. My girlfriend and I are going to be driving out from SF and have room for a couple more, so if anyone would like a ride give me a call at the number below.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))
(415) 625-FREE

14th Annual Wine & Liberty Event

Free admission this year, but tickets limit to 45 spots this years! Reserve your tickets now!

Tickets
squareup.com/store/libertarian-party-of-alameda-county

Join the Alameda County Libertarian Party for our annual Wine and Liberty fundraiser in the bucolic environment of the lovely Westover Winery in Castro Valley. This is the home stretch of campaigning before the November 3 General Election, so come meet local Libertarian candidates for office, learn what new taxes are facing us and try to resume some semblance of a normal life in our last socially distanced bacchanal of the year.

Celebrate Harvest Season with fellow freedom lovers at Westover Vineyards: a boutique family winery nestled in scenic, peaceful Palomares Canyon (just 15 minutes from Castro Valley).
~ Savory & Sweet treats provided
(carnivore, omnivore and vegan)
~ Non-alcoholic beverages
~ Fundraiser Raffle (Raffle Items Needed)
~ Local and state Libertarian leaders
~ Fun and Games: Ping Pong, Croquet,
Pool Table....and more!
~ Stroll the vineyard, feed the chickens,
enjoy conversation by the waterfall
~ Family and dog friendly event (bring
games for kids, leashed doggies)
Optonal: Wine, Champagne & Port
Tasting with the Winemaker*
FREE EVENT for All Ages.

Starchild,

The link to reserve tickets doesn't work. I suggest to people who wanted to
do so instead e-mail treasurer@lpac.us to RSVP.