Agenda Item

Dear All,

As Richard mentioned, Janice and I decided to make the move!! Please join us—NH is a big place!

May I have a few minutes on the Apr. agenda to entice you further? Thanks.

Warm regards, Michael

Wow... Where in New Hampshire will you and Janice be going, do you know Michael?

I suggest talking about it during our social rather than taking time on the meeting agenda.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))

Thanks, Starchild.

I always leave at 4:40 PM to catch the GG bus to Marin.

For this reason, I’m hoping Aubrey includes my item close to 3 PM.

Warm regards, Michael

Wow... Where in New Hampshire will you and Janice be going, do you know Michael?

I suggest talking about it during our social rather than taking time on the meeting agenda.

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))

Hi Michael! We'll be sad to lose you, but on the other hand I've had my eye on New Hampshire myself, so who knows--perhaps we'll be porcupines together! How about you discuss it a bit during "Announcements" since this truly is an announcement of major importance. I'll make the Announcements section a little longer this time to accommodate your news. I'm still in shock reading your announcement. A major loss for us.

By the way, while I think of it, when I booked the room for April a few months ago, the fourth floor conference room was already taken, so we'll be on the first floor in the Mary Strong room on April 12 only. Again, that's the first floor conference room just this time--after that, we're back to the fourth floor. Please note!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Thanks, Starchild.

Warm regards, Michael

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

Dear All,

Hi Aubrey,

I appreciate your kind words. I’ll miss you as well!

Warm regards, Michael

Hi Michael! We'll be sad to lose you, but on the other hand I've had my eye on New Hampshire myself, so who knows--perhaps we'll be porcupines together! How about you discuss it a bit during "Announcements" since this truly is an announcement of major importance. I'll make the Announcements section a little longer this time to accommodate your news. I'm still in shock reading your announcement. A major loss for us.

By the way, while I think of it, when I booked the room for April a few months ago, the fourth floor conference room was already taken, so we'll be on the first floor in the Mary Strong room on April 12 only. Again, that's the first floor conference room just this time--after that, we're back to the fourth floor. Please note!

Thanks!
Aubrey

Thanks, Starchild.

Warm regards, Michael

Love & Liberty,
                                ((( starchild )))