Agenda for This Saturday's Meeting

Hi All! Here's this Saturday's agenda. Our featured speaker Marcus Evans, author of California's Next Century, will discuss his ideas and book in the latter half of our meeting. Also, please bring your ideas for our new monthly "Nanny of the Month" Award, which we can feature in our website and try to get in Letters to the Editor in the Examiner or another local paper. Also, as a special holiday break, let's not eat at Ananda Fuara this Saturday, so that the carnivorous amongst us can break bread with us for a change for a pre-holiday meal after the meeting.

Libertarian Party of San Francisco Agenda: Saturday, December 8, 2012
Meeting Location: SF Main Library – 4th Floor Conference Room

1. Welcome – Introductions 3:05-3:14
  2. Activist Reports – Past & Future 3:15-3:29
  3. Announcements 3:30-3:39
  4. Treasurer’s Report 3:40-3:44
  5. Nullify NDAA Update 3:45-3:50
  6. Nanny of the Month Award 3:51-3:59
  7. Featured Speaker Marcus Evans, Author of California’s Next Century 4:00-5:00

Hope to see you!
Aubrey

Hi Michael! We will miss you, but no need to find a fill-in, since it should be a fairly low-key meeting, and the speaker Marcus Evans has the floor starting at 4:00. While you and Janice (I can't imagine anyone eating healthier than you two) are visiting your health doctor, we'll be eating at a carnivorous restaurant! Happy Holidays to you and Janice, and we'll look forward to seeing you next month.

Thanks!
Aubrey

I am in New York City now so i will not be able to attend the meeting.

Please try to find somebody else to take the minutes.

Sam Sloan

Is a carnivorous restaurant a restaurant that eats its customers?

Richard Winger

415-922-9779

PO Box 470296, San Francisco Ca 94147