Agenda for This Saturday's Meeting/Tax Day 2015

Hi All. Here is the agenda for this Saturday. Also can you please weigh in on the choice of the day for our Tax Day Event: I already booked the room at the Main Library for Sunday, April 5 from 1-4 PM without realizing that day is Easter Sunday and also Passover. So I tried in the past week to change our reservation to Saturday April 4. Unfortunately all that is available on Saturday is the slot 10 AM-noon, which seems rather early in the day for a speaking event/panel discussion and also a little short on time. On the other hand, with a Saturday date, we wouldn't be conflicting with Easter and Passover. I could try one of the neighborhood libraries, which might offer a time later in the day plus that extra hour I prefer, but we would lose the more central location of the Main Library. It's kind of a toss-up. Please vote your preference: Saturday 10-noon or Sunday 1-4?
Could also use a good topic/speaker for our event since nothing firm has been decided yet and April is not so far away anymore.Libertarian Party of San Francisco Agenda: Saturday, December 13, 2014Meeting Location: San Francisco Main Library – 4th Floor Conference Room
   - Welcome – Introductions 3:05-3:15
   - Activist Reports – Past & Future 3:16-3:30
   - Announcements 3:31-3:45
   - Donations/Governmental Filing Requirements 3:46-4:05
   - Membership Report 4:06-4:15
   - Website Report 4:16-4:25
   - Treasurer’s Report 4:26-4:30
   - Tax Day 2015 4:31-5:00
Thanks!Aubrey

Please allow me to express my deep appreciation for this team. In many ways the LPSF has never been in better shape. No matter what happens, the LPSF under your care has done us all proud. Thank you.

Mike