Your "Libertarian Party" 10-26-16 GGX Ad Tear Sheet

Hi All. Finally the first of our ads for the election is running.
Attached is the ad running in the Golden Gate Xpress at SFSU today. I like
the placement of the ad right next to a political story. Hopefully this
brings a lot of traffic to our website. More ads coming. Thanks to Nick
for all his technical help getting the ad ready for the various
publications. This turned out to be a larger challenge than the usual
postcard we run as an ad, since the card was quite wide and did not lend
itself easily to fitting into rather small advertising formats.

Thanks!
Aubrey

PAGE 3_NEWS_ISSUE 10.pdf (786 KB)

Most excellent Aubrey….who developed that ad? It is excellent….better than the “Smallest Political Quiz” in some ways.

Mike

PAGE 3_NEWS_ISSUE 10.pdf (786 KB)

Thanks Aubrey….don’t know if any on this list remember but I protested loudly about the lack of LP mention on the Johnson/Weld promo materials. Richard Winger mentioned it was not an unusual strategy in the history of US politics for the candidates to “hide” their affiliation. So I sent them money anyways. Smile.

Mike

Very good ad.
Thank you.
Sam Sloan

Nice, thanks Aubrey and Nick for your work. Looks good. Having some general positions listed in our media ads, instead of just on the specific ballot measures, seems like a worthwhile change.

The LPSF Meetup group by the way currently has 395 members. I'll try to remember that number later to see how much it's changed.

Love & Liberty,
                              ((( starchild )))

P.S. – Nick, are you on the Activist list? I notice you're "cc'd" separately. If not, maybe Marcy can send you an invite.

Yeah, I like the flier too. I also like the "Fiercely Independent" slogan and other language used on the Gary Johnson side.

Love & Liberty,
                               ((( starchild )))

P.S. – Nick, are you on the Activist list? I notice you're "cc'd" separately. If not, maybe Marcy can send you an invite.

Right, I am not on the activist list. Marcy, please do add me.

Thanks!