how to do yet.

Perhaps we could also include the percentage of Libertarians who
voted in the election, and a polite note urging more of us to vote
next time? I know they have turnout broken down by party somewhere,
although I forget exactly where.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild,

Great article! Thanks for posting it on the website, and thanks also for putting up pictures for color! I personally don't much care for the shoom-vision wavy-type of picture that causes my eyes to cross (Youth Vote one), but your efforts to colorful-up the website are great. Any way we could just delete the recommendation until someone posts the post-election review you suggested?

BTW, no, the program is NOT "Ghost to Ghost", nor is it all night! Although the discussion on the Renegade History of the United States was so interesting, I wished the program were all night. Other times when I could easily listen all night (get lots of computer work done that way!) is when Katherine Austin-Fitz, a frequent guest, talks about the economy, especially how we have moved so far from the "real" economy towards a totally fake "paper" economy.

Marcy

More Catherine Austin-Fitts for those who are interested.

Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America

Posted By kurtnimmoadmin On November 2, 2010 @ 11:55 am In Featured Stories | 28 Comments<http://www.infowars.com/catherine-austin-fitts-the-looting-of-america/print/#comments_controls>

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
November 2, 2010

[Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America fitts1]

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing under George H.W. Bush Catherine Austin Fitts blows the whistle on how the financial terrorists have deliberately imploded the US economy and transferred gargantuan amounts of wealth offshore as a means of sacrificing the American middle class. Fitts documents how trillions of dollars went missing from government coffers in the 90's and how she was personally targeted for exposing the fraud.

Fitts explains how every dollar of debt issued to service every war, building project, and government program since the American Revolution up to around 2 years ago - around $12 trillion - has been doubled again in just the last 18 months alone with the bank bailouts. "We're literally witnessing the leveraged buyout of a country and that's why I call it a financial coup d'état, and that's what the bailout is for," states Fitts.

[Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America fitts2][Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America fitts3][Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America fitts4]

Massive amounts of financial capital have been sucked out the United States and moved abroad, explains Fitts, ensuring that corporations have become more powerful than governments, changing the very structure of governance on the planet and ensuring we are ruled by private corporations. Pension and social security funds have also been stolen and moved offshore, leading to the end of fiscal responsibility and sovereignty as we know it.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

Ooops...here are the links

Part 1 http://www.mojvideo.com/video-catherine-austin-fitts-the-looting-of-america-1-2/1ef896f5bd6bd85d64cd

Part 2 http://www.mojvideo.com/video-catherine-austin-fitts-the-looting-of-america-2-2/61ca3e9c1a8978bbad54

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

There's a lot more than this....check out her website at Solari.com. The story is amazing. She is more incriminating than anyone I've ever heard before about the criminals in government.

I strongly suggest you take the time to read

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0207/S00101.htm

The Story of Edgewood Technology Services or... How I Lost $100 Million Discovering Who Makes Money Making Sure the Solari (Popsicle) Index Does Not Go Up

Many parts and LONG but great reading...she names names complete with pictures of the crooks.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

Thank you for the information, Mike. Catherine is also a mesmerizing speaker, calm, clear, and to the point.

Marcy

Thanks, Marcy! I agree the YouthVote graphic is kind of garish and I
don't like it much myself -- it's simply what was available. I
definitely am trying to include some kind of photo or graphic with
every item I post to the site, because I think visually it does make
it a lot more appealing. My "Ghost to Ghost" comment was just a joke
response to something you said about the "Coast to Coast" program
being not only about ghosts. :slight_smile: Saying all-night was simply an
error; I meant late-night.

My recommendation is to leave the election recommendations up until
we replace them with the results. Taking away information and
replacing it with nothing seems like a bad approach, imho. Hopefully
Rob will have time to do something with that soon -- unless anyone
else here is familiar enough with the interface? Going by the time it
took me just messing around with tables trying to get the caption on a
photo looking halfway decent, I feel like I'd probably make a hash of
it, or it would take me unacceptably long without assistance.

Love & Liberty,
        ((( starchild )))

Hi Starchild,

On second thought, I agree with you that taking the recommendations down without immediately adding the results/analysis is not good.

Oh, I realized you were teasing about "Ghost to Ghost"!! I just thought I would make another plug for the program by arguing in favor of its discussions on the economy.

Marcy