Was George Floyd "Death" Staged? (Highly unlikely!)

It's not consistently the case that police get upset about cameras. For instance, you can see in the footage of Nickolas Wildstar's encounter where he was accosted by police while walking to work on MLK day a couple years ago for supposedly resembling a burglary suspect (as the police dispatch recording included with the video reveals, he did not resemble the suspect apart from them both being black males!) that the police officers react calmly to his filming (but still arrest him anyway, probably because they didn't like him standing up for his rights and getting angry with them, so they decided to take him in for possession of marijuana!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEsQFWuIgbk

Anyway, I don't understand what the motive would be for George Floyd's killing to be staged. The four officers have reportedly lost their jobs, and may (hopefully will, if any justice prevails) face serious legal consequences for their actions (or lack thereof). If the whole thing was some kind of conspiracy, why wouldn't they speak out? And the paramedics who found Floyd dead would have to be in on it too. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

No problem Mike. My guess about the riot supplies and fliers offering to pay rioters is that these things were planted by people (possibly including members of law enforcement, but if so more likely acting as individuals or small groups of rogue agents rather than as part of some larger false flag operation) seeking to discredit the police reform movement by (a) making it more likely that protests would turn violent, and (b) spreading the false impression that large numbers of people aren't really upset, and people are only rioting because they're being paid. Not buying it.

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))

"It is easy for them to orchestrate things, knowing what they do about human nature."

Knowing what we do about human nature, it is not easy for them to orchestrate things. Central planning doesn't work. People like Ludwig von Mises and Friederich Hayek taught us this.

The true orchestrators (the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are principal pawns, local administrators) plan a thousand years in advance, at least.

Uh, are you talking about non-human aliens or something?

Love & Liberty,

((( starchild )))