UPDATED LPSF MEMBERSHIOP APPLICATION FORM AS OF 3-20-08

Dear Rob And All Other Ships At Sea;

Below is the proposed finalized and or penultimate version of the LPSF membership application form based on final approval. There is also a pdf attached of the same LPSF membership form.

With your approval have the PDF sent to Bryce for replacing the LPSF membership application form on the LPSF membership site.

Ron Getty
SF Libertarian

Libertarian Party of San Francisco Membership/Donation/Volunteer Form

I wish to become a member of the Libertarian Party of California. I understand I will be joining the local and state levels of the LP for one of the annual membership rates or the lifetime rate indicated below. I will receive the Golden Gate Libertarian (LPSF newsletter) or the California Freedom (state newspaper) based on the annual membership dues I pay.

Annual Basic Membership ($25) Annual Subscribing Membership (Includes Monthly California Freedom Newspaper ($55) Life Member ($2,000)

Unrestricted donation LPSF: $_________ Campaign support LPSF: $___________

Unrestricted donation LPCA: $_________ Campaign support LPCA: $___________

Membership dues are split between the state and local organizations. Non-members who donate at least $15 will receive the Golden Gate Libertarian for a year.

Joining the LP does not make your voter registration Libertarian. Contact the San Francisco Elections Department at (415) 554–4411 to request a voter registration form or register online at www.ss.ca.gov/elections or request a registration card be mailed to you at: sfvote@sfgov.org

The Libertarian Party is the party of principle. To publicly affirm what we believe—and to ensure that our party never strays from its principles—we ask our members to proudly sign this statement:

I do not believe in or advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.

Signature (required for voting membership): ___________________________________

I wish to volunteer to help with:

Libertarian Party of San Francisco Membership.pdf (21.1 KB)

Looks ready for the website.

Rob

Ron Getty wrote: